FJ Cruiser after market front bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Guys - I'm new to the forum and also a new FJ owner and am looking at getting trail armor. I have looked at many different front bumpers and really like the expedition one front bumper, but I was wondering about the product. Does anyone have any reviews for this bumper?

Hi Guys - I'm new to the forum and also a new FJ owner and am looking at getting trail armor. I have looked at many different front bumpers and really like the expedition one front bumper, but I was wondering about the product. Does anyone have any reviews for this bumper?

Mine arrives tomorrow, but I won't be installing until next weekend, as in the 17-18. The construction is about as good as and heavy as any out there - there is a whole comparison on fjcruiserforums.com - I will post pics and MHO of the bumper after it is installed.

i have had the expedition one bumper for a couple of months now i think it is great and i am happy with my choice.

I went with the one form Bentup. Liked the look. But, Its been 4 months, and I am still waiting.....

patience grasshopper - I've been waiting on my Exped1 for a couple of months and I was last to order out of the first production run (more like Beta run). I'm sure they are working out kinks for your benefit.

I am on the list also. James needs to get on here and let us know what is going on. My wife wants the one with the bull bar.

James, HINT, HINT.

I am on the list also. James needs to get on here and let us know what is going on. My wife wants the one with the bull bar.

James, HINT, HINT.

I like that, always keeping me on my toe's. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom