FJ 60 Roof dimensions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi. I'm hoping someone can provide me with the dimensions of the 60 series roof. Straight line width from gutter to gutter and length from top of windshield to rear gutter. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks

John

Since it’s not square. 55“ across the front. 54“ at B & C pillars. 52 1/2” at rear of roof where it bends down
98” dead centre, 95 1/4” from window glass corner to rear gutter on each side.
Whatcha building or buying?
B9F1AEBD-9D21-469F-9BF5-F4B312BE9DA9.jpeg

Since it’s not square. 55“ across the front. 54“ at B & C pillars. 52 1/2” at rear of roof where it bends down
98” dead centre, 95 1/4” from window glass corner to rear gutter on each side.
Whatcha building or buying?
View attachment 3049307
Thanks much for the detailed information. I was checking to see if the dimensions were similar enough to the Mitsubishi Montero I currently have. Thought it could be a possibility to use the poptop unit that Campteq makes for the 60 series. I recently sold an HDJ81 cruiser, so I knew the 80 series roof was a bit wider than the Montero. Looks like the 60 series is as well. Oh well, just exploring different possibilities. I may look into the LJ78, since Campteq makes a top for it too. Thanks again.

Volkswagon Vanagon? But an LJ78 is a seriously under rated Land Cruiser. Off road suspension potential capability is wicked.
I know, cause my buddy has one and more than once I've had to go around what he goes straight thru.
The engines can be tweaked to give really good performance and reliability, but it will take a bit of work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom