FJ 40 RANCHO SPRINGS & LC4spdTRANS. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
HAVE A SET OF RANCHO 2.5 SPRINGS AND 2.5 SHACKLES FOR SALE IN SOUTHERN CAL. ALLSO A FACTORY 4 SPD TRANS. COMMPLETE WITH GEAR, SPACER AND----TO BOLT TO EARLY TRANSFER CASE. WORKED PERFECTLY WHEN REMOVED. $250,
$275 FOR SPRINGS AND SHACKLES 8)

Do you still have the springs and shackles for sale? Also, are you willing to ship? I am in Cedar City Utah.

Good news and Bad news. Ive still got the springs but only one set of shackles left. The shackles which are left are stock length + 3/4'' and are greasable. I allso have 4 rancho rs 9000 8118 (8'' TRAVEL) shocks for sale. (off the same cruiser and allso about two years old) Package deal for the hole mess $425
Springs and shackles $260 I will ship. You pay shipping.
Scott 8)

Will you sell the transfer gear separately from the tranny? I can provide you with the standard 4 speed gear if you need it.

Let me know if you change your mind or if I can swap my standard 4 speed gear + $$ for the one to bolt up to a older 3 speed transfer. That way you'll still have everything but it will bolt up to the newer transfer and not the older one!
My 4 speed transfer is totally messed on the output shafts, (idler and input is fine) and I could only get an older transfer case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom