FJ 40 RANCHO SPRINGS & LC4spdTRANS.

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by TresYotas, Aug 16, 2003.

1. TresYotas

TresYotas

HAVE A SET OF RANCHO 2.5 SPRINGS AND 2.5 SHACKLES FOR SALE IN SOUTHERN CAL. ALLSO A FACTORY 4 SPD TRANS. COMMPLETE WITH GEAR, SPACER AND----TO BOLT TO EARLY TRANSFER CASE. WORKED PERFECTLY WHEN REMOVED. $250,
    $275 FOR SPRINGS AND SHACKLES 8)

2. John Irons

John Irons

Do you still have the springs and shackles for sale? Also, are you willing to ship? I am in Cedar City Utah.

3. TresYotas

TresYotas

Good news and Bad news. Ive still got the springs but only one set of shackles left. The shackles which are left are stock length + 3/4'' and are greasable. I allso have 4 rancho rs 9000 8118 (8'' TRAVEL) shocks for sale. (off the same cruiser and allso about two years old) Package deal for the hole mess $425
    Springs and shackles $260 I will ship. You pay shipping.
    Scott 8)

4. cruiser_guy

cruiser_guy

Will you sell the transfer gear separately from the tranny? I can provide you with the standard 4 speed gear if you need it.

5. TresYotas

TresYotas

sorry, trying to keep it all together

6. cruiser_guy

cruiser_guy

Let me know if you change your mind or if I can swap my standard 4 speed gear + $$ for the one to bolt up to a older 3 speed transfer. That way you'll still have everything but it will bolt up to the newer transfer and not the older one!
    My 4 speed transfer is totally messed on the output shafts, (idler and input is fine) and I could only get an older transfer case.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.