Wanted Fj-40 Haynes manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anybody have an FJ-40 Haynes manual or anything similarly comprehensive? I can pay for shipping and the book with paypal? Thanks guys

What year do you have? There are toyota service manuals in PDF available here on the forum for many years and for free. I may have one too if there was something specific you needed...

What year do you have? There are toyota service manuals in PDF available here on the forum for many years and for free. I may have one too if there was something specific you needed...
I'm planning on buying one soon and I enjoy reading stuff like that so i figured it would be worth it to get. Everything online takes a long time in shipping. figured I'd post here.

Got it... I didn't know if these were still available or not. I'm not looking to sell mine as it came with my first 40 back in '97... Someone will chime in... GLWP!

On the left. 25.00 before shipping.

63F229FF-9F54-4619-8DC7-3F0334E442FE.jpeg

Is the Brekenridge in your name the one between Kernville and Bakersfield?

No. I lived in Breckenridge Colorado for 10 years and also setup my account then...

Does anybody have an FJ-40 Haynes manual or anything similarly comprehensive? I can pay for shipping and the book with paypal? Thanks guys
Got it... I didn't know if these were still available or not. I'm not looking to sell mine as it came with my first 40 back in '97... Someone will chime in... GLWP!

Hello ,

hello ,

I have something very unique and very special too that might meet you needs ...

i agree , the PDF thing aint for me , i like to saddle the FSM over the fender and gaze at it as i work in tandem , you cant do that

with any PDF

so here we go :

43B4B5E7-C6F1-48C9-81EE-E7BAC05F1989.jpeg
5F1EAFA0-3D24-4773-AAE9-42693E393552.jpeg
F4997D8B-66AA-476F-8D6B-4608D75DC5D8.jpeg
8BCCCB3F-8EBB-4EB8-B04C-968A32642CC4.jpeg
4C84312C-97EB-4651-AC65-91D843927729.jpeg

Hello ,

hello ,

I have something very unique and very special too that might meet you needs ...

i agree , the PDF thing aint for me , i like to saddle the FSM over the fender and gaze at it as i work in tandem , you cant do that

with any PDF

so here we go :
What?

Ok lets do that, I will set up payment and stuff tomorrow. I am doing homework and I'm very tired. That is probably why I'm not making much sense.

look up we must have posted at the exact same time ?,

then look down

Whoa, are those for sale?

hi matt here

YES ,

all that MINT CONDITION NOS NEW Never used manuals set collection is for sale

you will not see something like this ever come around , it has not till now.....

i sent you a PM

lets talk shop .. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom