Fisher lake - 6/30 Sunday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
backcountryadventuretime.com
This is what I’m planning on doing this weekend. Open invite. This is all I know so far:

Meet Here on 6/30 at 9:30 AM: Warm Springs Rd

46°10'08.7"N 113°09'29.7"W

Gas up in Phillipsburg or Anaconda depending on where you’re coming from. There will be folks coming from Bozeman, Helena, Butte, Missoula, and Phillipsburg. Discuss amongst yourselves where you’re coming from and who to ride down with.

We’ll be having vehicles from stock to dedicated crawler on this trail ride, so open to all 4x4s (safe tow points please). Any one show up, not just for Toyotas, just created from a Toyota group.

Note: Frontier 4x4 out of Helena will be breaking trail the day before up to Fisher.

Last edited:
I was so looking forward to this trip. But I'm broke down at the moment 😭😫I've heard the hill going down to lake can be interesting coming back up.

This is what I’m planning on doing this weekend. Open invite. This is all I know so far:

Gas up in Phillipsburg or Anaconda depending on where you’re coming from. There will be folks coming from Bozeman, Helena, Butte, Missoula, and Phillipsburg. Discuss amongst yourselves where you’re coming from and who to ride down with.

We’ll be having vehicles from stock to dedicated crawler on this trail ride, so open to all 4x4s (safe tow points please). Any one show up, not just for Toyotas, just created from a Toyota group.

Note: Frontier 4x4 out of Helena will be breaking trail the day before up to Fisher.
Aaron, when are you thinking about going? I'm probably going to leave here either friday night or Sat.

Aaron, when are you thinking about going? I'm probably going to leave here either friday night or Sat.
Leaning towards Friday night. Not sure where a camp out spot will be in that area since I’m not fimiliar with this trail. Also have no idea who is coming from Bozeman that they refer to

@ttFJC You should check out caruthers/ Dempsey lakes trail it's in that area. Me and Squatty did it a few years back. Interesting trail with some water crossings, rock gardens and several lakes. Bring a fishing pole Dempsey lake has lots of beautiful trout in it

Last edited:

Also Aaron, 6/30 is Sunday, you might want to change the title

Well guys, due to unexpected circumstances fri. I was unable to go camping. I will be leaving Sunday morning around 6 am to join up with the crew. I'm not taking Pete so have an open seat if anyone wants to ride along.

I’m leaking oil from my front diff to bad to drive two hours on the interstate so unfortunately for me I’m out for this one. Sorry guys

I don’t need to order parts. It’s leaking from where the arm comes off the side of the clamshell. Jon and I are going to do it, but it involves pulling everything out to get to that seal so it’s a lotta work

This was a kick, I only made it to the second snow drift and new I was scobbied. The big tired boys made it about a mile in and turned around. I caught up with the rest of the guys and we headed towards pburg. Mud, snow and carnage, think I used my winch on 5 or 6 vehicles. Few more weeks till you’re able to get into fisher lake. Should be lots of pics and videos on Facebook for the western mt 4x4 clubs
9DC5197B-8720-4F26-8380-556FD8F4D12D.jpeg
2BAFCE09-BD56-45DB-B4E7-01C6346B4FDF.jpeg
80B25D0E-7DE1-499A-B66F-9F9C1117E447.jpeg
072EA9C4-68CF-4A2E-90D8-57630217D334.jpeg
9DC5197B-8720-4F26-8380-556FD8F4D12D.jpeg
2BAFCE09-BD56-45DB-B4E7-01C6346B4FDF.jpeg
80B25D0E-7DE1-499A-B66F-9F9C1117E447.jpeg
072EA9C4-68CF-4A2E-90D8-57630217D334.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom