first vehichle recomendations? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everybody, im looking for a first time vehicle that is decent on gas, reliable, capable of going camping fishing and hunting, and able to go off road doesn't have to be a 4x4 as long as i can go off road and make jt up a hill and its lifted. oday i went vehicle shopping and i had my mind set on a ford ranger i did a little research and it was the only fuel effecient truck in my price range i have 5,000$ to spend i i looked a 2 of them and the interior was messed up and the other one at the dealership was too expensive. So i went to go check out a couple of other vehicles and realized nothing about them! Tomorrow hopefully i can meet with this guy thats selling a 1995 toyota 4runner 4x4 tomorrow. he's asking 4,500. Id like to expand my search to other vehicles ive seen lots of off road capable vehicles but never heard about their track record like i have with toyota so im all ears guys throw in any suggestions of what you think is a good 1st time vehicle thats reliable and capable of doing outdoor activities and some off roading and gets decent gas Millage im open to Trucks and suvs. Ive seen jeeps, isuzu, hondas, toyotas, and ford, dodge, ect please let me know so i can broaden my search and know what to look for. im open to all suggestions but prefer a vehicle well known for reliability. I like tough survival type of vehicles so let me know thank you :)

Hello everybody, im looking for a first time vehicle that is decent on gas, reliable, capable of going camping fishing and hunting, and able to go off road doesn't have to be a 4x4 as long as i can go off road and make it up a hill and its lifted. Today i went vehicle shopping and i had my mind set on a ford ranger. i did a little research and it was the only fuel efficient truck in my price range i have 5,000$ to spend i i looked a 2 of them and the interior was messed up and the other one at the dealership was too expensive. So i went to go check out a couple of other vehicles and realized i know nothing about them! Tomorrow hopefully i can meet with this guy thats selling a 1995 toyota 4runner 4x4 tomorrow. he's asking 4,500$. Id like to expand my search to other vehicles. ive seen lots of off road capable vehicles but never heard about their track record like i have with toyota so im all ears guys throw in any suggestions of what you think is a good 1st time vehicle thats reliable and capable of doing outdoor activities and some off roading and gets decent gas Millage. im open to Trucks and suvs. Ive seen jeeps, isuzu, hondas, toyotas, and ford, dodge,chevy ect please let me know so i can broaden my search and know what to look for. im open to all suggestions but prefer a vehicle well known for reliability. I like tough survival type of vehicles so let me know thank you :)

Fourrunner is a good fun truck. Seriously it is.

What about a Suzuki Samurai? it is plenty capable off road, cheap, and good on gas. Just not inended to go fast or tow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom