First Time Front Knuckle Rebuild (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just started on mine as well on my 96 after loosing my right inner axle seal and finding the last guy who was in there messed it all up I only had one bolt left of the 4 with cone washers on the lower knuckle. Cruiser outfitters has been great supplying any parts I have needed so far. Does anyone have a link for the Factory Service Manual so I can get all the proper torque specs including spring load (bought the tool might as well use it) for re assembly?

I just started on mine as well on my 96 after loosing my right inner axle seal and finding the last guy who was in there messed it all up I only had one bolt left of the 4 with cone washers on the lower knuckle. Cruiser outfitters has been great supplying any parts I have needed so far. Does anyone have a link for the Factory Service Manual so I can get all the proper torque specs including spring load (bought the tool might as well use it) for re assembly?

Sent you a PM

If it makes you feel better once I got my spindles cleaned up this is what I found. Had to call cruiser outfitters once again and buy another load of parts. At this point I’m wondering if iI should just upgrade my Birfs while I’m at it or just wait until I do a re-gear?

A6ABC8E0-1EC2-4808-9943-CCC722ADAC54.jpeg

F290631D-0746-4DA6-AEA2-BD76B16D52FB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom