First post (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They are an indian company that I believe started out making willys jeep knock offs and putting peugot diesels in them. They now make their own cars and aren't know for their reliability around Europe.
They are trying to make it into the US market by bringing small diesel pick ups and SUV's that look like this.
mahindra1.jpg

I might however be interested in this diesel/hybrid 4x4 they are tooling around with.
mahindra-scorpio-s14.jpg

Interesting look. That first photo definitely looks like a heep knock-off, but the second brings a Sammy to mind. I wonder how they would do here.

Interesting look. That first photo definitely looks like a heep knock-off, but the second brings a Sammy to mind. I wonder how they would do here.

Well i'll put it this way... when they do come out here and if the big three or toyota haven't released any small diesel suv, my wife and I might get one.

Well i'll put it this way... when they do come out here and if the big three or toyota haven't released any small diesel suv, my wife and I might get one.

I'd say Mahindra is probably your best bet then. The others don't seem to get the picture. It hacks me off that Toyota doesn't sell diesels here, when they're so popular in other parts of the world.

Let us know if/when you get one! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom