First Hwy Cleanup of 2022! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey y'all! I hope everyone had a great holiday season/end of the year an awesome start to the new year! Hard to believe that we're already 2 months in and that our first highway cleanup is right around the corner!

When: Saturday February 19th, 2020 @ 10:00 AM
Where: Meet at Fmart in Marietta prior to beginning the pickup (F-Mart · 4268 Geer Hwy, Marietta, SC 29661 - https://goo.gl/maps/kzKMxwB4Gtjzozbe8)
What: Pick up trash along SC Hwy 11 working from Marietta towards TR

We will not hold an in-person safety meeting this month, please review the attached safety guidelines if have not done so recently.

Important safety reminders, we value the safety of our volunteers
-
If at any time you feel your route is unsafe ( tall grass, rain, snow, ice or under construction ), please skip or postpone your cleanup until conditions are safer.
- All volunteers MUST wear a safety vest and no children under the age of 13, if you need additional vests please let me know.
- If your signs are damaged or missing, please let me know so we can have them repaired or replaced.
- Close the drop-down panel when you have completed your cleanup, we do not want them to remain open.
- If your route has sidewalks, place the bags to the backside of the sidewalk so pedestrians can still pass safely. Please do not leave bags behind the guardrail, if the crew does not see the bags they will be left behind.
- Please use the orange bags we provide, our crew will not remove any other color bags. Orange bags are free to you, please stop by the office from 8 to 5 Monday thru Friday if you need bags.
- Be aware of your surroundings and walk facing traffic cleaning one side at a time.

If anyone has any questions regarding the clean up please feel free to DM me. We look forward to seeing y'all on Wednesday the 16th for the monthly meeting at Quaker Steak and on Saturday the 19th for the highway clean up!

image.png

Plan to be there!