fire! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There are structures on fire about two blocks away. we havent had an evac order yet... but we are packing just incase.

We dealt with a fire threat about ten years ago. Ash falling on the house, but no evac orders. We decided to move the important stuff and wait it out.
Never did get to the house.

Two blocks is a bit too close for me, I'd be out already.
Good luck and be safe.

Im in Yucaipa. It seems to be moving away now. it is now on the other side of the ridge probably 1mi away. I will keep my eyes open. I have most of the valubles moved, We will see what happens.

good luck to you!

watch out with these formal evacs, they won't let you get back in until it's officially over. Gotta do it all in one trip after the announcement and that's that. It's an issue if there are several big things you want to pack, like several vehicles etc.

Stay safe and don't go climbing into a jaccuzi to save yourself!

good luck charles! hope it all works out at the end.

Charles,

Hope you and your family our safe...will be thinkming about you guys today...

take care..

Tim

Saw a beautiful sunset this morning as the sun was coming up...yes sunset. Isn't the sun usually that beautiful orange/red color as it sets in the west? This sun was rising up over Saddleback this morning. I've only seen an orange sunrise once before in my life. That was after the huge McNally's fire north of Kernville. There's so much haze and smoke, even down here behind the orange curtain from the fires to make the sunrise look like a sunset.

Charles, you know you can call on any of us out of the fire danger area for help if you need it!

Thanks to all. We are all safe and there was no harm done. but it has made for a fun week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom