Finally moving on and letting go LOL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I finally have the add posted but would like some input from those of you that have had more success selling vehicles (Kief, Jerod, ...). If you could just take a look at my add and maybe critique wording, pix, price.... How flexible I should be...

http://medford.craigslist.org/cto/3774336564.html

Delete the following..

I would rather not sell, but am building a collection of vehicles and need to downsize. Since this seats six comfortably with plenty of extra room it is an ideal family camping rig. Also great for wheelin', hunting, or just get out into the woods to enjoy nature.

Don't be in a hurry. Plan on wasting a lot of your time with tire-kickers. As soon as you get beat down on your price and take a low ball offer someone will call and give you your asking price..There, now you know what to expect. Whatever you do, don't paint it camouflage- OOPS, too late..

Thank you Kief, edit done! So I shouldn't take the first 3k in hand?

Thank you Kief, edit done! So I shouldn't take the first 3k in hand?

That is something you have to figure out.. Very rarely are cars a good "investment". I sold my old F-150 for about what it was worth in scrap metal and used tire price and it ran.

$3000.00 offer from a gentleman in Klamath Falls, he's coming to GP tomorrow to pick it up. I hope I can count those chickens tomorrow. :cheers:

He beat me up a little more on my price but drove it home.

When he got back from test drive I saw this and almost changed my mind...

ForumRunner_20130502_150327.jpg

A few years ago on our way out of sourdough Becca touched the drivers door. The dust stuck and left a perfect hands print I then varnished over.

ForumRunner_20130502_150327.jpg

Well, movin' on and letting go right...? :frown: Strange things can make the memory banks light up. New Cruiser- time for a new dirty handprint..?? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom