Finally Mounted my Sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
And I thought I'd post up some pics for comment. These used to be on Bob's truck before he put the 3-link in the rear. They were made by his son, Ryan.

donert0dm.jpg

donertslider4iw.jpg

donerttop3ww.jpg

donertsideft0wn.jpg

Bob or Ryan, if you see these and I didn't mount them as they were designed to be, please let me know. :rolleyes:

And again, these things kick ass! :bounce:

-Felix

looks good.
the front body mount works out pretty well for mounting ;)

Wow, thanks Jim. I didn't expect feedback from a slider guru such as yourself. :D

I can't take any credit. They were designed and built by Ryan Bascom. They only frustration that I went through was due to that fact that I had no experience drilling through steel. :doh:

:cheers:

Felix said:
Wow, thanks Jim. I didn't expect feedback from a slider guru such as yourself. :D

I can't take any credit. They were designed and built by Ryan Bascom. They only frustration that I went through was due to that fact that I had no experience drilling through steel. :doh:

:cheers:

i like how you kept the factory step.
sharp bits and slow speed on the drill and a little bit of oil.......

nice! :D

Felix, they look very clean.

**Second picture down, Drivers front tire. Hope that leak isnt too bad, dont want you loosing your brakes of anything, it just caught my eye. Might just be the knuckle.**

Those look great! I going to need to talk to him about some for the 60. With no lift yet, rocks are definately something on my mind...

Cruiserhead05 said:
Felix, they look very clean.

**Second picture down, Drivers front tire. Hope that leak isnt too bad, dont want you loosing your brakes of anything, it just caught my eye. Might just be the knuckle.**

good eye.......looks like my junk!!;)

Yeah, I thought someone might catch that. It's a small leak from the knuckle mixed with a coolant leak that drips down and runs along the axle housing to the knuckle. Neither one is too bad. yet. :mad:

No worries, I'm not losing any brake fluid.

Andrew, I don't know if Ryan makes them to sell, but you could certainly ask. He built this set for his dad, along with the 3-link that made them no longer fit.

Last edited:
John I e-mailed you the link to the pictures of my anti-wrap bar. It's a bit muddy but you'll get the idea. He used 1/4" wall steel tubing and big ass bolts and heim joints

we want to see too.... post them up on mud!!!

Now: Anti wrap bar

47b6dc30b3127cce9732fded41c400000016108Acs2jJu5Zud

47b6dc37b3127cce972a5ab44a5c00000015108Acs2jJu5Zud

47b6dc37b3127cce972a5b6d8b2d00000016108Acs2jJu5Zud

47b6dc37b3127cce972a5b538b1300000015108Acs2jJu5Zud

At your request Seb. Now... when can you weld on my shock mounts?