Finally Back (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

krzyabncanuck

USFS HOTSHOT
GOLD Star
Threads
Well, It took awhile but i'm back with a 45. :) :) :D :D 4000 miles in about 4 1/2 days. What a trip, and if no one has been in St Loius before it sucks, really bad... All the darn construction going on in that town, it sucked.. Will post pic's soon, old lady is dead to the world right now, and i'm not far off...

Later

Wow, and I only have to drive 450 round trip to VA in one day!

Pics, please! (When you've recovered.)

Darin, look forward to seeing pics of the new 45, also i never got the pics of the uwharrie trip, know the feeling of a long drive flew down the boca raton friday to move my brother back, (driving 16' uhaul and 12' trailer and vehicle, 1000 miles, all done in a matter or 30 hours).....

The better half is going to work on the pics tomorow. We did the last 1200 miles back here in 22 hours. That was the longest part. Nebraska was great, It was sooo open there, if you passed 12 cars in 100 miles on the back roads out there you seen toooo many and something was wrong. Think we found where we want to go when we finally settle down when we get old, just do not like tornadoes, had one 100 miles south of us touch down the other day. Funny thing is we were going to go down to where it hit but we went north on a sight seeing trip instead.

We tried 3 different highways in St Loius and all three had major construction on them.. That place i will never go thru again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom