finally a 300 in the 300 section! 2023 GX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I used to own a basic LC200 with the same engine but a 5 speed manual and I can't even describe how much better the LC300 is to drive when compared to this.
Same engine but they do not feel the same (LC300 feels lighter, quicker and just a better daily)
Only Land Cruiser I don't regret selling. Looked good though!
20191101_155950.jpg

I used to own a basic LC200 with the same engine but a 5 speed manual and I can't even describe how much better the LC300 is to drive when compared to this.
Same engine but they do not feel the same (LC300 feels lighter, quicker and just a better daily)
Only Land Cruiser I don't regret selling. Looked good though!View attachment 3354222
Is that a dual barn door on a 200? Very interesting…haven’t seen that before.

Is that a dual barn door on a 200? Very interesting…haven’t seen that before.

GX has the barn door and VX and higher trims have the lift gate as far as I know.

Noticed the rear fender coming off.
I've heard a few others having the same issues. It won't clip back in when I push it.
View attachment 3343728View attachment 3343729

Right side getting the same issue now.
On the left side the place holding one of the clips is broken, so I can't push it back in.
Now i notice the same thing is happening on the rear right.

I never liked the look of these plastic fenders and they are already triggering my ocd.

20230718_005128.jpg

Curious to know the fuel range you get with the 1GR engine considering the tank capacity is 110L

You may think I'm crazy but ever since I got the 300, I rarely ever started driving my 100s.

The other day I drove them after being parked for so long and wow..no going back.

I am currently listing all 3 of my 100s for sale.

300s are the way forward and I look forward to owning more than 1 in the future.
I will keep the Lx 570 and the GRJ79 but I may also eventually sell the LX in a few years.

The 300 is beautiful to drive.

Looks like that tire failed miserably. i would be calling whoever the tire representative is and getting that replaced under a warranty and them to pay for the fender damage.

Looks like that tire failed miserably. i would be calling whoever the tire representative is and getting that replaced under a warranty and them to pay for the fender damage.
Luckily I got it taken care of.

Yes terrible failure. Very dangerous.

So I was looking at the undercarriage of my lc300
And I notice this
Looks like that was one hell of an impact
Worst part is I don't remember anything happening.
I'll remove the fuel tank skid plate and check the tank.

Edit: looking at old photos from 5 months ago - this dent was present. No idea how I didn't notice it. Ofcourse no issues since then should be fine. I am not in Qatar at the moment but when I'm back I'll inspect it closely.
IMG-20231111-WA0051.jpg

IMG-20231111-WA0052.jpg

IMG-20231111-WA0053.jpg

20231111_200059.jpg

Last edited:
Literally nothing out of the ordinary.
Driving it the same way I used to drive every other stock cruiser I owned which include lots of offroad driving.
Not one event really stands out.
I did add a spacer lift a few months ago, could have possibly helped with that outcome but yeah...ooph indeed

Literally nothing out of the ordinary.
Driving it the same way I used to drive every other stock cruiser I owned which include lots of offroad driving.
Not one event really stands out.
I did add a spacer lift a few months ago, could have possibly helped with that outcome but yeah...ooph indeed

You bottomed out the shock. Common outcome of spacer lifts. The min length of the compressed shock doesn’t change. Tossing a spacer on top and not limiting up travel with bump stops puts it outside of its operating range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom