FG Thanks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserland

I don't care if the world explodes
SILVER Star
Threads
Big thank you to all you volunteers who made fg17 happen.
Another round to all who showed up and made the event what it is.
Lots of work I hear...hope to help out more in the future.
Our kids are the future, good to see so many involved.
Great to see all of you.

PS: If you don’t expect anything, you will never be disappointed.

Special thanks to Mother Nature. Warmest Fall Gathering I can remember.
She was even nice enough to hold off on the down pour until I pulled out of the campground and started my three hour journey back home.
It was a great to see everyone. Thats what brings me back every year.
Thanks to everyone that volunteered.

I echo all the above sentiments, thanks for a great and fun event! Wouldn't miss it for the world. Good people, great wheeling and an awesome experience!

Huge thank you to all for sure. Always a blast and know the effort it takes. Another one for the books. Crazy coming out of the tent in shorts Sunday am. And it only rained long enough to know it was FG, turned out to be an awesome day!!!
Cruiser friends are some of the best friends a person can have. All because of some rusty trucks....

USA! USA! USA!

I had a great time. The Saturday breakfast was excellent and thanks to the VT crew for that. Spent Friday in Jim's 80 napping and Saturday with Ed in his 40, which was a different experience than an 80. Left early on Saturday so missed the BBQ and raffle.

Thanks to all that helped and those who organized it. I know full well how much work that is.:cheers:

Thanks to all that made it another great fall gathering!!

Thanks to all of our raffle sponsors too. Don’t have a list, but without them, the raffle would stink

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom