Feb Wrenching Meeting? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4100 travis street #13
Dallas TX 75204

Anytime Sat AM onwards...we might need a serious floor jack and metric tap and die set.

Anytime Sat 9 AM onwards...several dudes will be by in the PM if they have Sat work or whatever. Lucky 13 and Iaintscared have indicated PM arrivals.

Man I don't care when you come by. I need headcount for ribs and beer. I have the whole day blocked off and into the night. Monster garage style and there's a deadline! We could always keep going on Sunday if we have enough to do. I don't have kids, and my wife wants the rig operational, so I have time.

So far looks like 10-12 of us ( I have 2 non LC buddies coming).

I'll be riding with Valkyrie.

Need more than one floor jack? I can bring mine also if needed.

Also, since you're in an apartment complex, is there a special place we should park (some apt complexes are strict about this).

Last edited:
I'll be riding with Valkyrie.

Need more than one floor jack? I can bring mine also if needed.

Also, since you're in an apartment complex, is special place we should park (some apt complexes are strict about this).

good thinkin Coop.

Might as well bring two good floor jacks. My condominium faces the street named Elizabeth just before the corner to the West, which is Travis, so just park wherever on the street, OR pull in the driveway that runs between all the buildings and find my garage to unload heavy stuff. It's the one with the BBQ, FJ40 in pieces and guys standing around looking at it..........shall I post an aerial photo? That actually might help. You can google map me and see how the complex is laid out from an aerial and you'll get what i'm saying after seeing it.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...456,-96.794105&spn=0.002362,0.006866&t=h&z=18

Last edited:
You guys have fun. My brother's bachelor party is Saturday. I'll hoist a [STRIKE]boob [/STRIKE] beer in your honor. :hillbilly:

Might as well bring two good floor jacks. My condominium faces the street named Elizabeth just before the corner to the West, which is Travis, so just park wherever on the street, OR pull in the driveway that runs between all the buildings and find my garage to unload heavy stuff. It's the one with the BBQ, FJ40 in pieces and guys standing around looking at it..........shall I post an aerial photo? That actually might help. You can google map me and see how the complex is laid out from an aerial and you'll get what i'm saying after seeing it.

4100 Travis St. # 13, Dallas, TX 75204 - Google Maps
This the neighborhood? Is that your junk in the back (aerial photo)?

alexe1.jpg

iseerussia.jpg

In the first pic my front door is just right of the door you see. In the aerial you would proceed past said junk and turn right, between the front and back rows of homes. The rest of the property faces Travis.

hey Chris thanks for giving notice and see you at a future meeting!!

Alex,
I have to work tomorrow afternoon but I plan on swinging by in the AM for a couple of hours to put faces to handles and generally get in the way. No beer or munchies needed for me.
Chris

OK as it stands 5, count 'em, FIVE racks of babybacks will begin smoking at 7 am. I will take beer orders as parties arrive. I want you guys to come as early as you want to come out. I will be tending the fire and making coffee, etc. Trust me I love this stuff.

All right guys, I hope that those that said they were going to swing by and turn a wrench actually do.
When I left at 1pm he was solo with a grill full of BBQ smoking up.

Hey guys we thrashed on the rig, ate as much BBQ as we could stand and Will patched the floor. Panzer came by early, and several issues were raised that must be addressed to get the rig going. Omar made a surprise visit. Two trips to Home Depot. Two pots of coffee. The bulk of the babybacks escaped punishment and await their fate tomorrow and Mon-Tues, I think. Most important some guys met some other guys who are nuts for Cruisers. Perry might make it over for round two tomorrow.

I had a blast and am EXTREMELY tired. Thanks Will, Chris, Perry, Mason, and Chris S.!
Also a hearty thanks to the wife for the beans and potato salad.:flipoff2:

Now......how am I gonna get these springs flipped by myself tomorrow AM?

:crybaby:

ALex

Crap. I knew I should have checked this thread last night. I could given a hand this AM.

We still have time today.

Working til 9:30 My normal is 1300-2130.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom