Feb Tucson CSC Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The next Tucson CSC meeting will be at 6:00 PM on February 24th, 2018 at the

Button Brew House located:
6800 N Camino Martin Suite 160, Tucson, AZ 85741

Agenda:
- D_web to discuss the March Run of the Month!
- Look at awesome land cruisers!
- Drink great beer! ( not a requirement) :bounce:

I will be unable to attend this meeting as I will be camping/hunting so i hope you all enjoy and it is my understanding this venue has much better parking than the last!

I will be unable to attend this meeting as I will be camping/hunting so i hope you all enjoy and it is my understanding this venue has much better parking than the last!

Well right on! Sounds good.

Well, I'll be there, for once.

There will be a food truck there, not sure which one at this point. You're also welcome to bring any food you like or order a pizza or whatever. We sell growlers and crowlers if you want to take any beer home as well.

Boss posted our meet on FB. Let’s get a good turnout for this one! Molecular Munchies food truck is scheduled that night.
Tucson Copper State Cruisers' Meeting

I told her it could be anywhere from 5-20 Land Cruisers show up.

Who all is coming to the meet?

Who all is coming to the meet?

I will be there for sure! How much to fill a 5 gal soda keg? :):beer:
IMG_20180220_130240.jpg

I'm coming. Does Button Brew House have an NA option? I love beer...I just don't drink it anymore....

I'm coming. Does Button Brew House have an NA option? I love beer...I just don't drink it anymore....

We have rootbeer on tap from Catalina Brewing as well as cold brewed coffee on nitro tap and we also have an assortment of soda and juices in a beverage cooler. :cheers:

So how do we get some ARB Snatch Straps to raffle off like they have up there in Phoenix? Gotta keep things epic down here in the Old Pueblo....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom