Fatal rollover on the Rubicon this weekend. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just got done reading about a fatal rollover on Rubicon Fatality? - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

I remember when I first joined the club there was a thread on top with some kind of safety or club rules thing that you were encouraged to sign before going on a club run. Where did this go? What was it exactly? Was it about safety?

If the document was about safety I would ask that It be out back up, and enforced.

There was also another person crushed in the rollover and was airlifted out with all ribs broken and a cut liver, I think he might be a mud member.

Apparently this weekend was a mess everywhere. There was an airlift out at moonrocks and a RZR ran over some people on
pit Bikes there as well.

And there was a fatal rollover in Utah on the Kane creek trail. This death was due to not wearing seat belts as well.

Sad news. It is hard to remember what we do is dangerous since it is so fun and we do it so often. Seat belts and safety first.

Really sad to hear all of this, take it as a learning experience. Hopefully the accidents aren't used as ammunition against the trails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom