FAQ: Member Rear bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We are making a new FAQ. The purpose of this thread is to show your Rear Bumper. There are others for front Bumpers, Sliders, etc.
You can find them thru links in the FAQ.

Here is what you need to do. Post a few pics of your bumper and state if it is a ARB, All-Pro, Self Made, etc.
feel free to add links to your thread detailing the install/build/design/etc (example- post #2: picture, description, link to install thread)
if you don't have a thread, make one! I'm sure people would love to learn more about it.

DO NOT ADD POSTS COMMENTING ON OTHERS BUMPERS. (keep these threads chock full of tech for the FAQ w/o commentary)

1 User 1 Post - including pic.

Lets give this a try and see how it comes out

Last edited:
Landcruisersteve's allpro rear bumper install and pics
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=177675

RearBumper18.jpg

DSC_2895Large.jpg

IMG_0271Large.jpg

Exp-One rear bar and pivot, soon to have 2 x 25lt jerry cans on a swing away with chainsaw shelf over the spare wheel.

023-2.jpg
[/IMG]

050.jpg
[/IMG]

All Pro rear bumper with hitch. All Pro swing out for fuel/water cans. PIAA backup lights mounted on PIAA clamp on light mounts. AEV LED license plate light and bracket. Missing driver's side back up sensor. I missed the 4" tree and hit the 2ft tree dead on the sensor with a knot.....duh. (The AEV is the company who builds the custom Jeeps...American Expedition Vehicles and I bought the light/bracket through 4wheeldrive Hardware. The cans are strapped down with a ratchet strap on each one and the cable is a plastic coated cable that I ran through the handles on the cans and wrapped around and through the swing away and then added a padlock to keep the cans on the truck.)

I have a metal tech red eye rear bumper, I have the Gerry can holder for 2 cans, it has a high lift jack mount and is drilled for a CB antenna also . Metal tech has great customer service and is there to help if you need it. Installation was easy I did it my self with no help. There is a good video on their website to help it took me about 2 hours to install. Love the bumper. Rear visibility is now worse with the spare mixed over and the Gerry can mount but is manageable . The only small complaint is with the Gerry can holder is is difficult to access the rear door latch. I can do but it kills my wife.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom