Fan Belts for a PZJ diesel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Before leaving the Philippines I documented part numbers for maintenance items to purchase while in the US. I have purchased several replacement filters and a few replacement parts. I have searched online trying to find fan belts for the engine, but the numbers that were on the installed belts do not cross over to anything.
The numbers on the installed belts are: CR 112178 2127 (alt/wtr pump) and C0094 27 63L1 (A/C). The only belt driven items are the water pump, alternator and air conditioning compressor.
I was wondering IF someone that has a 90-93 PZJ-70 (75) engine with A/C, could provide me with the proper belt manufacturer and part numbers for the A/C belt and the Alternator/Water pump belts.

You don't need to go with the crappy aftermarket stuff.

The OEM Mitsuboshi is readily available at any Toyota dealership in the US. As are all of your filters as well.

Main dual belt set: 90916-02452
AC belt: 99332-11260-78

You really need to look at the thread in the STICKY section above that shows "OEM Parts Available in North America"

All of this has been discussed ad infinitum.

EDIT: I will make this even easier for you:

AVAILABLE 7X SERIES PARTS--USA MARKET

My apologies for not reading thru the Sticky section...
I did find that Toyo.DIY is a very informative part number locator for my vehicle.

Thank you

Last edited:
My apologies for not reading thru the Sticky section...
I did find that Toyo.DIY is a very informative part number locator for my vehicle.

Thank you
Not sure you need to apologize for asking a question on a public forum or for not memorizing the entire website during your 12 post. Glad you were able to find the information you were seeking.

Many of the Hilux L engines from the 80s to the 90s use the same aircon belt as the 1PZ,HZ,HD T.
And of course the 1PZ fan belts are the same as the 1HZ 1HD T

While searching thru part numbers... I have been quite surprised how many parts are used numerous times between Toyota's different companies (Lexus and Scion).

While searching thru part numbers... I have been quite surprised how many parts are used numerous times between Toyota's different companies (Lexus and Scion).

A lot of the electrical parts like relays are the same as other Toyotas and some models like the 60 70 series are almost identical mechanically and electrically, eg HJ60=HJ75

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom