1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Family Camping recommendations winter?

Discussion in 'AZ- Copper State Cruisers' started by DPA200, Dec 19, 2017.

1. heynickhere

heynickhere

I was just there the day after christmas. If you come in off the road Queen Valley road it is open for a few miles. Look up the “Montano Loop Trail” on AllTrails and it will give you specifics of where the trail starts.

2. Funner

Funner

Media:
    Albums:
    This is so funny. I can't remember the comedian who has a bit on this topic. I will probably ruin it, but it goes something like this...
    Isn't it weird that you can say something like "I really like kids", and it's all good, but if you get specific and say "I really like that kid" it's super creepy.o_O

tls3601 likes this.
  3. heynickhere

heynickhere

Montana Mountain Loop Trail here is the link to the trail. If you go onto Hewitt Canyon Road (which starts across a wash) you can head up here and find a nice spot. The further you go, the less people will be around in the AM shooting guns.

DPA200 likes this.
  4. DPA200

DPA200

Media:
    how do you get to Hewitt Canyon Road if its true that Hewitt Station Road (357) is closed now with a gate?

5. heynickhere

heynickhere

The Road is open part of the way. I drew a yellow line on the route. This is about how far I have been in the last few months. Where you turn off to camp is still completely open. If you look at google there are some houses further down on the road.
    Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 4.35.05 PM.png

DPA200 likes this.