Fall Rubicon Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

reddingcruiser

Practicing for retirement
Threads
It's been a long time since I did this, but I am planning a fall Rubicon Trip with my son. He couldn't go this summer because he's busy making sure we all have enough almonds to eat. I'm looking to put together an experienced NorCal/Nevada crew to run the trail October 3-4. Let me know if you are interested. Weather permitting, of course.

Bump

Well that's just perfect, since my PMC membership form should have been received by now!

Details? Who's going? Assembly point? Etc

I just checked and Dave has added the Spider Lake run to the PMC calender.
I would imagine it will be Dion & Spence, Larry, Hagin brothers, myself, possibly Roger, maybe Tim ?
Dion would know more as I missed the meeting on 8/20 and I believe they were going to discuss the Spider Lake run at meeting.
They have it as the 2,3, & 4 th. I would think some will hit Loon Thurs. night, I'll ask Dion if any plans to gather have been made, otherwise get to Loon and head for Spider, if you confirm that you are comin we'll make sure to wait or make plans to meet, hope to see ya there.

Definitely planning on going. We can at Loon early Friday morning. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom