For Sale Factory OEM Snorkel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Factory OEM Snorkel - Reduced Price for until Jan 5th.

Hey Guys,
I have 2 OEM snorkels for the 80 and 1 for the 70 available. These were ordered for interested parties who once the snorkels got here were no longer interested.

I've done this a number of times now for boardies and to my knowledge, everyone has been very happy with their kit and the whole process. I take a lot of care to make sure all of the parts are in the kit before it is sent to you and I take a lot of time to MAKE strong boxes for each of the snorkels out of heavy moving boxes.

The kits are complete including ducts, brackets, bolts/washers, rivets etc, etc and the template which was supplied to me by MOT, an excellent boardie!

The US models will need a small mod in terms of relocating the antenna for install.

Anyhow, after everything is said and done, I'll be looking for $435USD, Canadians can do a Internet bank transfer which greatly reduces the fees, for the set up plus shipping to you which is very economical through Fedex ground ($30-$35 +/- for 4-5 business days to most of North America)
Please email any questions to whosthecoolguy@hotmail.com
I find it tough to maintain the PM inbox sometimes.
Please email me with any questions! :cheers:
Jeff

Kit
OEM_Snorkel_0021-1.jpg

Installed on US Spec Vehicle - Antenna will need to be relocated for this install
100_13151.jpg

Installed on JAP spec vehicle
38388i3_20-1.jpg

70 Series Topper
2309kmd_20-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Guys,
I've decided I'm going to put in an order for a couple of Factory OEM snorkel kits for the 80. One of the parts that make up the kit is getting really hard to find but my source has been able to find enough to make a couple of full kits which I'm going to purchase today.

I thought I was done ordering but everytime I order I end up selling the kit I'm intending to keep for myself to someone on the board!

I've done this a number of times now for boardies and to my knowledge, everyone has been very happy with their kit and the whole process. I take a lot of care to make sure all of the parts are in the kit before it is sent to you and I take a lot of time to MAKE strong boxes for each of the snorkels out of heavy moving boxes.

As always, I have to do first come first served for the kits I have available. If you are interested, please email me and I'll arrange to take a $100 deposit on a kit to put you name on it.

The kit is complete including ducts, brackets, bolts/washers, rivets etc, etc and the template which was supplied to me by MOT, an excellent boardie!
All parts are for the 80 series vehicles...If you email me early enough you'll be able to choose the 70(cone) or 80(bulb) series topper($15 more).

The US models will need a small mod in terms of relocating the antenna for install.
Anyhow, after everything is said and done, I'll be looking for approx $430CAN (+/- $5 once they arrive and I know for sure what customs etc. is going to be) by PAYPAL GIFT(which means you pay the transaction fees, Canadians can do a Internet bank transfer which greatly reduces the fees) for the set up plus shipping to you which is very economical through Fedex ground ($30-$35 +/- for 4-5 business days to most of North America)
Please email any questions to whosthecoolguy@hotmail.com[/EMAIL"]whosthecoolguy@hotmail.com"]whosthecoolguy@hotmail.com[/EMAIL] ,
I find it tough to maintain the PM inbox sometimes.
Please email me with any questions! :cheers:
Jeff

Kit
OEM_Snorkel_0021-1.jpg

Installed on US Spec Vehicle - Antenna will need to be relocated for this install
100_13151.jpg

Installed on JAP spec vehicle
38388i3_20-1.jpg

70 Series Topper
2309kmd_20-1.jpg

80 Series Topper
Snorkel_March_13_0172.jpg
All parts looks in pretty nice condition and you will surely make nice deal pretty soon

All aftermarket parts looks in pretty nice condition and you will surely make nice deal pretty soon

Have you got any offers?

I'd be a little more careful with your slander. There is no indication that these are non OEM aftermarket parts. In fact, even the rivets come in the little toyota baggie with the bar code and the correct part number. And magically the part numbers appear in the correct locations on the bigger plastic parts too. And having dealt with many thousands of OEM bolts, the ones for the snorkel are not aftermarket either.

However, if you know so much, please post a link for aftermarket snorkel toppers that look like the OEM ones. Of course they should have the small details, like the double walled interior, where the 70 topper cone fits into the 80 series topper as well.

Thanks,
Jan

This is my 6th time importing these from a far away land. I jump through hoops with wire transfers, language barriers, foreign freight, customs, brokerage and repacking every little piece to ship out. 98% of these over the last 3 years or so have gone to boardies who can chime in.

They are 100% OEM parts down to the rivets, as Jan said, nothing is after market or from the local hardware store.
I could probably save money buying the rivets and clamps locally but I choose to bring them in too.

All parts are Toyota OEM. I wouldn't claim they were if they weren't. There are guys who have bought these from me who are a lot smarter than me with this stuff and if they were aftermarket, I'm sure the board would have heard about it.

Last edited:
This is my 6th time importing these from a far away land. I jump through hoops with wire transfers, language barriers, foreign freight, customs, brokerage and repacking every little piece to ship out. 98% of these over the last 3 years or so have gone to boardies who can chime in.

They are 100% OEM parts down to the rivets, as Jan said, nothing is after market or from the local hardware store.
I could probably save money buying the rivets and clamps locally but I choose to bring them in too.

All parts are Toyota OEM. I would claim they were if they weren't. There are guys who have bought these from me who are a lot smarter than me with this stuff and if they were aftermarket, I'm sure the board would have heard about it.

Hmm.. Just messin' with ya! You should prolly fix that sentence though.

not trying to be a dick but asking people to use paypal via a gift is troublesome, the whole point of paypal payments is the buyer is protected in case they don't get what they pay for, with a "gift" this assurance is waived, I would suggest pricing in the paypal fees to your product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom