Exterior Door Cladding (Trim Panels) - Clip Part Number? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've searched and searched without making any headway. One of the exterior door trim panels on my GX470 is loose. I think there is a combination of double sided tape and clips that hold the panel onto the door. Before I rip off the panel to replace the old tape, I would like to have some extra clips on hand.

Do you know the part number for those clips?

Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 10.33.47 PM.png

I had to do the same thing. Be mindful that my research found that the quantity and item numbers are not the same from a 4Runner of the same year. I was recommended to use some double-sided tape as well as the clips to resecure the body cladding on. I didn't take notes so I cannot tell if my quantity if exact or if I was left with a spare or too ( i think i had spares).

75396-35020 - 8 qty
75392-60031 - 2 qty
75395-35070 - 2 qty.

These were the items for the driver door, so I cannot confirm they work for the rear passenger door as well. I recommend calling a Lexus dealer to get the items in detail. If you have one you prefer and have a repore with, they sometimes can even send you the diagrams to show which clips go where.

I had to do the same thing. Be mindful that my research found that the quantity and item numbers are not the same from a 4Runner of the same year. I was recommended to use some double-sided tape as well as the clips to resecure the body cladding on. I didn't take notes so I cannot tell if my quantity if exact or if I was left with a spare or too ( i think i had spares).

75396-35020 - 8 qty
75392-60031 - 2 qty
75395-35070 - 2 qty.

These were the items for the driver door, so I cannot confirm they work for the rear passenger door as well. I recommend calling a Lexus dealer to get the items in detail. If you have one you prefer and have a repore with, they sometimes can even send you the diagrams to show which clips go where.
That is extremely helpful—thank you! I'm working with a front passenger door so I would expect the clips to be the same. I'll update this thread once I've done the work.

partsouq.com has the part numbers for the clips and a diagram showing location. in my experience most are damaged in removal. You can pull the inner door panel to gain access to most of the clips and push them out that way. The panel comes off in a few minutes.

partsouq.com has the part numbers for the clips and a diagram showing location. in my experience most are damaged in removal. You can pull the inner door panel to gain access to most of the clips and push them out that way. The panel comes off in a few minutes.
Could I trouble you for a link? I searched partsouq, but couldn’t find anything. Evidently I don’t know the correct term for the panels.
I think these might also work:
Amazon product ASIN B07R5LN3Z1
I ordered something similar, but it was these (based on the part numbers @elprup87 listed): AUTOKAY New 100x Orange & Blue Clips for 4Runner Tacoma Trim Moulding 75395-35070 75396-35020 Amazon product ASIN B07M8BMD1Y

Partsouq.com. Body/interior parts. 7652 spoiler and mudguard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom