Exiled's Roundup pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Radd Cruisers said:
Cooooool pics.......

I for some reason though you had the later 62 square headlights???

Rob

He did in a past life :)

:cool: Killer pics!! Great looking cruiser.

Thanks Henry

Keep postin it keeps me motivated.... The princess looks SWEET!!!!!

I like the round headlights sooooo much better....

whoa!!!

Lovely!

glad to see her out and wheelin again. I like seeing that little hint of blue coming from the tail pipe in post #11 :grinpimp:

Thanks for the pics. Your 60 is my inspiration for mine.

Hodag

nice.. . Bet if felt good to have those chromo birfs for situations like this. Not that big a deal but I am especially bitter pulling 20 million pieces out of my knuckles because of *two* blown birfs right now... 1/3 tank... ...priceless :)

attachment.php

Nice pics.... I really need to get my rig out on the trail.

Did you follow the 80 in this off camber?

attachment.php

looks like it would be some real pucker factor in a SOA 60.

Minor thread jack:
Do you keep the Princess registered in Venezuela?

Awesome, Henry. Is the center section of the hood still black? It looks like it, in a few pics, but can't *really* tell.

When does the rack etc. go back on top?

:cheers:

sixty said:
Nice pics.... I really need to get my rig out on the trail.

Did you follow the 80 in this off camber?

attachment.php

looks like it would be some real pucker factor in a SOA 60.

Minor thread jack:
Do you keep the Princess registered in Venezuela?

Sure did, it's the first picture on post #10, it was the only line. Puckering like all serious off-camber is, but I'm also running pretty low and wide now, and SLOOOOOW! :)

Garth said:
Awesome, Henry. Is the center section of the hood still black? It looks like it, in a few pics, but can't *really* tell.

When does the rack etc. go back on top?

:cheers:

Yup, still black. I'm still debating the rack, need to do some work to it first (complete the wiring harness), plus I'll need another person my height or taller to help me put the base on.

dieselcruiserhead said:
nice.. . Bet if felt good to have those chromo birfs for situations like this. Not that big a deal but I am especially bitter pulling 20 million pieces out of my knuckles because of *two* blown birfs right now... 1/3 tank... ...priceless :)

attachment.php

I was paranoid about the diffs with all the torque/gear, but they did fine. I confess I only used the front locker once, coming out of the water pit on the waterfall. That was a crazy obstacle for a wagon!

Henry,

I am never gonna run a roof rack on my wagon again.....I paid to have a bunch of rust removed from my gutters and now it is back:frown: :frown: I am sure the only reason it came back was because of the roof rack....The rack sits there and traps the water...I know living within a mile of the poacific dosen't help but just my 2 cents worth on therack....

STOP NOW, you're KILLING me!! Man, did you ever paint it the right color 'cause I am GREEN with envy :D

Especially after your article in the latest Toyota Trails.....you dog (and I mean that in the best possible way ;) )

daddy like.....

-dogboy- '87 FJ60

I'm in love with your Cruiser. I'm in love with mine too. Is that morally wrong?

I'd also like to know what bumper that is.

Thanks!

It looks like the Man-A-Fre 4+ rear bumper that is no longer available. Am I right? What do I win?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom