exhust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
has any body ever ordered a exhust kit from man-a-fre, did it line up? for some reason my wont fit, any suggestions?

I have an 6>1 exhaust header from MAF, and no, it doesn't line up perfectly.

i also have headers from them, after about a week i finaly got them on, need less to say they are scratched up. its the exhust none of the pipes and mufler line up. i can get one pipe on going from the headers but thats it, every thing else either hits the axle, shocks, tranny, or everything else. also does it matter how long my exhust is? ie: if i put the mufler closer to the engine will that effect the back pressure?

I don't have that kit, but you may need to take it by a muffler shop as a last resort and have them make some adjustments for you. I had a local shop to mine. 2.5" piping to a flowmaster 40 series and out the back driver's side. I love it!! Good luck.

the problem with the muffler shop in town is that, A) cant get my cruiser there and B) lack O' money.

the problem with the muffler shop in town is that, A) cant get my cruiser there and B) lack O' money.

Are you afraid to drive your crusier with just a header? Everytime I have my exhaust system off, I make sure to drive around the block a few times at midnight!!

If I was in your shoes, I would send that crap back to MAF and tell them to fix it.

If I was in your shoes, I would send that crap back to MAF and tell them to fix it.
Ha ha, good luck with that one. Have you ever tried to return stuff to MAF? I tried to EXCHANGE a tcase shift boot for the correct one, and it took them over 2 months to finally admit that they sent the wrong one. Like I said, Good luck bro!

I thought about that after I posted it. I've never ordered from MAF because of all the horror stories I've heard about their "returns" department.

I thought about that after I posted it.  I've never ordered from MAF because of all the horror stories I've heard about their "returns" department.
Yeah, I just use MAF as a last resort. CCOT was out of stock when I orded my shift boot. I definately learned my lesson. Take care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom