Exhaust work and custom mods! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If you guys need any exhaust work done or anything you can dream up there is a place near my work here that does it all. Rebuilding of engines..tune ups...exhaust work. Lift installs they have helped me with many mods on my rig. They work on cruisers all the time so I figured I would let you guys know of their work. 80 series cats relocations also. Hit them up great guys. Ask for John or Jimmy! They work on my all my buddies rigs and my brother in law Brian here on the board.

High Performance Exhaust Works

1010 S Plumer Ave
Tucson, AZ 85719

(520) 884-5462

I've gone there a few times for annoying little things that I can't do with handtools in a parking lot... broken bolts/nuts, removing smashed things, etc etc. Jimmy is the man - quiet guy, very skilled.

I've had a good time bothering the the guys at Exhaust works. They are very easy to deal and do great work (very versatile shop). Always have made time for me.. Nothing better than feeling SPECIAL :). They will tell you the stock 2F's with emissions control are not there specialty (those who have them know they are a labor of love), that being said Randy found a vacuum leak in 30secs. That I, and a few helpers had been trying to chase down for a while.
I trustem If you don't like there service TrailBus1 will pay your Bill! ;) At least that is my deal.

Just a few examples: trailer Hitch, there welder is top notch Go Jimmy, exhaust issue, vacuum leak, carb adjustment, shock mounts repaired, helped me ensuring my rack on the trailer was going to be safe (for the kids to get on) even if I built it, like i said I enjoy bothering them ...

It's a shameless plug I know but, If you've had them help you out, you'd understand.

Last edited:
I've used Exhaust Works before, as well. I thought they did good work, and the price was pretty reasonable.

4618 E. Broadway
Tucson AZ

Rocky

The company that we are talking about bought exhaust works (on broadway) equipment after one of their dear friends (Richy) passed away a couple years ago. The new company is call HIgh Performance Exhausts (HPE) on Plumer not on broadway. Come one down if you guys need some help with pretty much anything.

Sweet! I was wondering where to go in town to get some welding done. I need to have an exhaust built for my BJ40 :crybaby:

I am thinking of going to them to inspect and see if my headers bolts need tightening as well as exhaust clamps. Just hard to get under there with out a lift.

Just that i am not running cats so they may not even touch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom