Ex-girlfriends...er..rides (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

68 had a few different configurations but the last one was 4 bolt main 350 bored 60 over with flat top 4 valve relief forged pistons, with 305 small chamber heads with alot of work done to them. Comp cam, holly 650 double pumper, Edelbroack performer RPM intake, turbo 350 trans, spooled 3.73's, micky thompson street ETs. It was running about 12:1 comp and made really good power down low but ran out of air at the top end. Basic 12 second street rod.

Since, I've done a frame off restoration. The body is back on the frame, all new suspension and body mounts, 2" drop spindles, big disc brakes in the front etc. Kinda ran into a problem with my paint and body guy. Paint is done but needs to be wet sanded one more time, and front clip needs to be assembled. Not an area I'm very talented in. Planning to go back with an alluminum LS__?__, power stearing, breaks, AC, etc etc. Basicly I'd like it to be a 68/08

got me drooling, hope to see it in person one day

I've had the bug to build a '7X camaro forever and I have the same wants, classic look, but modern convience/handeling/power

Here's my first ride:

1995 Acura Integra GSR 150k miles. ALL STOCK but Had a salvaged title ( surprise surprise. ) Regardless, it was a pretty sweet car.

l.jpg

l1.jpg

12.jpg

123.jpg

l134.jpg

Then this happened:
021908_0749.jpg

021908_0747.jpg

021908_0736.jpg

021908_0734.jpg

Then I bought the 4Runner and haven't bought another car/truck since!

92 4runner 107k original miles. no mods, clean title. 5 speed v6
IMG_3995.jpg

IMG_3993-1.jpg

IMG_3997.jpg

IMG_3991.jpg

Those are pictures when I bought it. my bank account pretty much downhill after about driving it like that for a year.

I put up a deposit to get the first gen TT. I backed out when I almost struck a deal on an S4. Then I decided to just keep driving my Coupe until the wheels fell off. Happened @ 235k miles.

Care to post some specs? If you raced it I'm curious to know about the drivetrain.

Erick, is that the current state of the Olds?

the motor is on it now with the tranny and driveshaft. We just have to mount the body. The only thing left is paint and interior

Not me! He made plenty of Cash on those. I'd sell them all also.

Ok I'll play. Here are a few of my old gals.

1. 1981 Ford Bronco I drove thru high school and two years of college
2. 1962 International Scout 80--this is the first ground up resto I did back in 1998. It was my mothers car in high school and it was a sad day when I sold it to pay for my rehearsal dinner.

Scan 120820000.jpg

Scan 120820001.jpg

bronco2.jpg

1. First Fj40 I owned. Grey 1970 that I rewired and rebuilt the engine.
2. Second Fj40, Green 1975 that I put in a new engine, lift, paint, rhino lined, lift, tires and a crap load of other stuff. It was a damn nice FJ

IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

Red 1981 all original barn find with 71,000 miles. Added a lift, tires and a vintage air a/c system. I really miss this one it was a dream to drive but I was always nervous someone was going to hit me or damage it. It is now on the show room floor at a Kentucky Toyota Dealership. The day I got Red home, lifted with the top on, and topless!

IMG_00952.jpg

IMG_2543.jpg

IMG_2145.jpg

Dang brotha! That's a sweet lookin' IH.

Thanks Mike. It was a very sweet IH! Had the stock 4 cyl. rebuilt and it was a tank. Nice restored IH some kid in high school bought from me to drive to high school. I called him a year later and he had it parked in his drive way because it had a small issue. :bang:

Wow! Those just look absolutely beautiful!! You have to be kicking yourself now ahah

Yes and no! I enjoyed them but I also made some good money when I sold them. Plus my current girlfriend is bad ass! Driving this one on the road or better yet on the trail makes me forget all about the others.:D

126o.jpg

speedn3 said:
Red 1981 all original barn find with 71,000 miles. Added a lift, tires and a vintage air a/c system. I really miss this one it was a dream to drive but I was always nervous someone was going to hit me or damage it. It is now on the show room floor at a Kentucky Toyota Dealership. The day I got Red home, lifted with the top on, and topless!

Total 40 noob question here, but is the hard top removable? Or is it a conversion project?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom