Everything LC I have, well 90% (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Everything LC I have, well 90%/SWAP MEET DATE SET!!!

I have TONS of LC stuff, and would like to sell it as one transaction:

76 rolling chassis TONS of new parts, over 3600 invested
72 with motor tranny transfer etc,, easily driveable in 2 days
hard top
3 fiberglass tops
old style seats
aftermarket extra gas tank
top parts many different sides, in different conditions
ambulance doors 2 sets
old and new style doors at least 2 sets
fj62 auto tranny
2f long block
misc 4 speed trannys and transfer cases
73 shell, with motor, no transfer case
73 55 shell, no engine, no transfer case
78 shell, chassis, engine was running
lots of fj62 dash engine parts
spring hangers shock mounts all mounts from 40 frames
axel housings 40, 62, front and rears, no 40 disc
spare tire carriers
glass
electrical parts from 40s and 62s
wheels
steering columns
only one tub mounted on 72 listed above
lost and lots of misc parts I am sure there is more but I cannot think of it right now,,

lift gates for older 40s
rear half doors with rust

If anyone is interested, price would start around 9000$ and obviously could go down.

PM me if interested

Last edited:
i'd be interested in the auxil. tank if you do seperate this batch.

Yea I know, but I just dont have the time, if I cannot get someone interested in the whole lot I will do it by the piece,,

I also have issues with timely shipping and setting a price for individual pieces,,,

I'd be willing to come get a couple of those fiberglass tops out of your way if you want to break up the lot.

Ill think about separating it,, kinda like parting the 55,,,,

hate to see it all go to rust,, but almost all of it is under cover,, except the whole vehicles,,

I'd be interested in the rear half doors if you part.

AndrewT

I could use one of the tops. I'm in clemson too. Could come look at some of the parts too.

I'm in the market for later front doors if you part it out.

B

I am interested in the 76 rolling and the 72 "drive in 2 days". Got pics my friend?

Thanks

sup bud....

i'll just add my name on the list of people that would like to buy a bunch of stuff, but i just can't afford it all right now...

i'm looking for a partially decent tub and i'm sure that i would take a large number of other things as well if i showed up, ha ha (like a kid in a candy store)...

where in northeast ga? i'm just up the road in clemson so it can't be that far....

thanks,
malphrus

OK so no response to "buying it all" but plenty of "buy parts" responses, so I think I will get it organized, get it all in the same field/barn, and hold a "yard sale/swap meet" in a few weeks I wil repost and PM everyone when it is final,, but someone can still buy it all, and for those waiting for pics I wil try to get them out this weekend, sorry for the delay,, (more of why I dont like to part things out,,, I have a hard time getting it done with the 50 acres and 50 horses/donkeys/llamas/dogs/chickens/cats/pigs/goats/guinea..........................and one bossy GF! HAHA

Thanks in advance for your trouble!

FJ55 Fender

I;ve been looking for a front fender for a 55. Let me know if you decide to part one out. Thanks.

I'm in Charlotte and would be interested in the "yard sale". Post info here if you get it setup.

Rob

Pics please ( :

Dibs on the rollers ( :

Its a yard sale, you don't get dibs! Wanna race? :)

Please see the EVENTS section for info, I was told EVENTS was the best place to list this..............

for you that cannot make it, after the sale I will post what is left, sorry but not having to pack and ship anything is the easy way out, and if it sells without me having to do that I would rather not have to ,,, er do that ;)

I am going to PM any and all that responded to this thread,,,,

I am adding to the list:

a small fishing boat,, not Toyota OEM :D PM me if interested

4-5 metal 5 gallon gas cans, still in box but older never used screw lid

some stock wheels and stock tires in pretty good shape considering, most were spares

the 55 will probably get parted, another rolling chassis with disc brakes, this one has had nothign done to it,,, just took the tub off

F block rough

F long block maybe with carb and intake exhaust

wiring harness'

gas tank cover

Ill post a final list about 1 week before the MEET

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom