Everyone survive the weekend? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spook50

Skål
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Idiotic panic on Friday, storm, slick roads, now no school for over a month. Amazingly wild weekend, and with everything going on, things are going to get way weirder before they return to normal I suspect. I had an ugly crosswind gust literally blow me off the highway on 90 just east of State Line Friday night. On the upside it was so slick that I managed to not roll. Spun around two full revolutions and ended up in the ditch though, but was able to crawl out and back onto the highway and stayed in 4WD no faster than 45 all the way to CDA. Hope everyone else fared okay. I'm not worried about groceries but stocked up on ammo just in case things go sideways.

Man, that is scary. Glad the 62 brought you through safely! I did something similar about 6 years ago in my 4Runner. I ended up on my side in a field. Not fun!

Things are getting weird out there. stay safe!

Glad to hear your ok!

We drove past five accidents on our way to Sandpoint on Friday night, it was crazy slick. We were glad we drove the golf with snow tires instead of the 80.lol

Last edited:
I was out in the midst of it last Friday, and it was definitely slick. With those winds blowing out of the north and east, it made driving an un-aerodynamic brick not much fun. The :princess: laughed that I decided to exit at Spokane Street off of 90 and take the back roads home. Glad to hear you kept it upright @Spook50 .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom