Everyone make it through the storms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
missionsonwheels.org
I pray everyone made it through alright.

DWB, hows y'all's place.... sounded like Carrollton got hit hard. I tried callin' 'im this morning.

I rode it out in the camper in Arlington. I'm glad a had it on the trailer instead of on the ground.... don't think it would have stayed upright without the extra 6000 pound of trailer to hold 'er down.

Y'all up north come out alright?

We did good last night, I was at the station and all the stuff we got was just rain and small hail. The ones that touched down the other day were pretty close. Ardenne got some kick ass shots of them:

100_9388.jpg

100_9391.jpg

100_9392.jpg

100_9396.jpg

100_9399.jpg

Auntie Em! Auntie Em!

Came through at 2am. I was wide awake because two, seventy pound dogs were trying to burrow under me in bed. Really loud wind noise (but it didn't sound like a freight train). Got up the next morning to warm weather and sunshine. Blew my fence down and twisted off a tree. Lots of cleanup, but no major damage. I figure I'm blessed.
Happy Trails! N

Auntie Em! Auntie Em!

Came through at 2am. I was wide awake because two, seventy pound dogs were trying to burrow under me in bed. Really loud wind noise (but it didn't sound like a freight train). Got up the next morning to warm weather and sunshine. Blew my fence down and twisted off a tree. Lots of cleanup, but no major damage. I figure I'm blessed.
Happy Trails! N

As long as the imfamous jacuzzi was safe, that's what matters.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom