Evans waterless coolant? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just for querosity has anyone used this stuff? check out evanscooling.com and do a google search. I know that the factory system is the way to go, but with a blower and high temps under the hood it might make sense. I figure that most will give it the thumbs down, but has anyone have any experience good or bad or know of anyone that has?

RD,
some of the guys run that stuff in thier diesel engines. Check out the Dieselstop.com Do a search for coolant. Kind of pricey but never heard of any complaints.

Andy

It is ethylene / propylene glycol and a rip off at that price, water carries more heat by volume than glycol or just about anything else that is cheap enough to fill your cooling system with.. taking the water out will reduce the effeciency of your cooling system, weather or not that will cause problems depends on how much overhead you have,

I would imagine the diesel guys like it because of cavitation with water based coolant. A problem I have never heard of in gas engines.

May want to contact overhanger on the 3fe list on his impressions, he has direct experence with the stuff in his 3fe and you may want to get his thoughts. later robbie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom