Ethanol-free gas in ABQ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know where to get ethanol-free gas in ABQ for a reasonable price? Seems like no Maveriks here have it anymore?

Does Murphy’s Express have it? I had to use one in Alamogordo, was pleased to see they had it. The one near me did not

Maverik told be the gas is seasonal. I have not seen it yet.

Yes I saw that, however, the Maverik on Wyoming did not have ethanol-free as of last week.

EDIT: Just saw this on pure-gas.org for the Maverik:

Updated by Duncan, April 22, 2021 8:32 CDT
Contacted Maverik Customer Service yesterday. They sent the following email stating: "Due to the low demand of the product and the costs of switching the product out twice a year, we determined it was cost prohibitive for Maverik to continue to provide ethanol free fuel at this time. Maverik will not be selling ethanol free this year in the Albuquerque market. However, this could possibly change in the future as we build more stores in the area and the cost of switching out the product twice a year diminishes."

😭

I buy ethanol free gas from Honstein oil in Moriarty.

I buy ethanol free gas from Honstein oil in Moriarty.
Mauser - curious on the price out there? I was just on a search yesterday - a driving search unfortunately - and ended up at K&S Service on Eubank just south of I40. It’s a mower and chain saw place. They have it in stock, but they are charging $15 a gallon. It used to be $10, but they said they can’t source it locally and have to bring it in from out of state.

I just bought some at a Maverik last fall and was disappointed to see that they didn’t have it anymore. Especially when they still had the ethanol price posted on the big sign in front.

Mauser - curious on the price out there? I was just on a search yesterday - a driving search unfortunately - and ended up at K&S Service on Eubank just south of I40. It’s a mower and chain saw place. They have it in stock, but they are charging $15 a gallon. It used to be $10, but they said they can’t source it locally and have to bring it in from out of state.

I just bought some at a Maverik last fall and was disappointed to see that they didn’t have it anymore. Especially when they still had the ethanol price posted on the big sign in front.

I'm not sure what the price is now. For the longest time it was about .70 higher than premium gas sold at other places. I will be in Moriarty this afternoon, I can go by and check.

Maverik installed "eco unleaded" which was 15% booze. So much for getting alcohol free back. It was 10 cents cheaper than unleaded.

e15 gas.jpg

So sad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom