Estimate Cost of Damage? (Pics Inside) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

"bargain" lol.

If seller wants top dollar for his truck- which at 250k miles $14-15k is top dollar and is fair only if no accident history (obviously it does not), has a pristine interior and good mechanical history- needs nothing like brakes, tires, or major services. You've a couple of good ideas for cost of repair $2-$3K+. So 11k might be a reasonable starting point as long as you can verify with local body shop. Maybe he'll let you take it for an estimate?

He's in no hurry to sell, tell him you're in no hurry to buy. Doesn't hurt to offer 10k and see if you converge in the middle.

10k for that in Socal is a screaming bargain. I think a fair price would be 15k if its a 03-07 with 160-200k miles.

haha yes I live in SoCal, but this 06 LC with 200k + miles and the accident causing the scrapes is located over 1k miles away haha. Already saw pictures underneath, no rust.

"bargain" lol.

If seller wants top dollar for his truck- which at 250k miles $14-15k is top dollar and is fair only if no accident history (obviously it does not), has a pristine interior and good mechanical history- needs nothing like brakes, tires, or major services. You've a couple of good ideas for cost of repair $2-$3K+. So 11k might be a reasonable starting point as long as you can verify with local body shop. Maybe he'll let you take it for an estimate?

I guess I should have mentioned this LC is a couple of states away so I can't just go take a look. He said PPI is fine, just need to find a good mechanic nearby so I could have it looked over.

He's in no hurry to sell, tell him you're in no hurry to buy. Doesn't hurt to offer 10k and see if you converge in the middle.

Yea just need to have it inspected and then the negotiations go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom