Emission questions for all you colorado guys (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, we have finally decided to head out to Colorado (Durango seems our most likely destination) from Virginia and I need to know what kind of inspection laws I am going to come up against with my 1976 desmogged 40. Any help would be apprecaited. Do you guys have any tricks to beat the man like we do in Virginia? Mine is registered as an antique vehicle right no so I dont have to deal with it and I dont have the cash to resmog.. ya know?

Thanks

[quote author=offcamber40 link=board=1;threadid=5265;start=msg41154#msg41154 date=1063568667]
out to Colorado (Durango seems our most likely destination) from Virginia and I need to know what kind of inspection laws I am going to come up against with my 1976 desmogged 40.
[/quote]

Well, in Durango, you do not have emissions testing so you won't have to worry. The emissions testing is done primarily in the larger metro areas and is rather brutal depending on the facility and the inspector, it's really hit or miss.

If you are in the SW corner of the State I don't believe you will have to worry at all whatsoever of your emissions equipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom