Electrical and Specifications (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have the 1989 FJ62 Engine, Chassis, and Body FSM. Is there an Electrical FSM for the 1989 FJ62?

The electrical for that year/model should be covered in this FSM. It is referred to the '1984-90 Chassis-Body' FSM on this site:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/fsms.743084/

upload_2014-10-9_22-38-31.png

The 3FE FSM should cover the engine for the 62.
There is also one called '3FE_FSMSchematics' on that site that lays out the circuits.

Last edited:
Thank you SL. I have that manual. It seems as though there was another manual that had 5 listings on the cover: Engine, Chassis, Body, Electrical, and Specifications.

Thank you SL. I have that manual. It seems as though there was another manual that had 5 listings on the cover: Engine, Chassis, Body, Electrical, and Specifications.
Huh. You got me on that one...I haven't run across it.
I know there are other sites for downloading (I think the Aussies have their own racket going on over there) so maybe some else will chime in.

We have a whole stack of aftermarket manuals that are incredibly comprehensive and cover a heap of models but you have one huge problem....not many Aussies here own "gas" models, we've all got diesels with a few exceptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom