Electrical and Specifications (1 Viewer)

I have the 1989 FJ62 Engine, Chassis, and Body FSM. Is there an Electrical FSM for the 1989 FJ62?

The electrical for that year/model should be covered in this FSM. It is referred to the '1984-90 Chassis-Body' FSM on this site:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/fsms.743084/

upload_2014-10-9_22-38-31.png

The 3FE FSM should cover the engine for the 62.
There is also one called '3FE_FSMSchematics' on that site that lays out the circuits.

Last edited:
Thank you SL. I have that manual. It seems as though there was another manual that had 5 listings on the cover: Engine, Chassis, Body, Electrical, and Specifications.

Thank you SL. I have that manual. It seems as though there was another manual that had 5 listings on the cover: Engine, Chassis, Body, Electrical, and Specifications.
Huh. You got me on that one...I haven't run across it.
I know there are other sites for downloading (I think the Aussies have their own racket going on over there) so maybe some else will chime in.

Crick60

Mr Crick
We have a whole stack of aftermarket manuals that are incredibly comprehensive and cover a heap of models but you have one huge problem....not many Aussies here own "gas" models, we've all got diesels with a few exceptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom