Seeking Employment EE looking for work (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
Lost my job due to the VAX requirements, and currently looking for work in the renewable energy, sustainability field. My background is in solar energy, control systems for factories, field instrumentations, and all types of mechanical and electro-mechanical things. If it's man made, chances are I'll be able to fix it regardless of electrical or mechanical. I've got 600vdc and 480vac 3phase background as well.

I'm raising a teenage daughter so travelling out of NM isn't in the cards right now. Most of the recruiters are hitting me with jobs that have a s*** ton of travelling and I did that before I had my child but now isn't the time. Besides, I love living in NM and wheeling AZ/NM/CO is less than five hours away 👍

I'm open to whatever.

Thanks.

Lost my job due to the VAX requirements, and currently looking for work in the renewable energy, sustainability field. My background is in solar energy, control systems for factories, field instrumentations, and all types of mechanical and electro-mechanical things. If it's man made, chances are I'll be able to fix it regardless of electrical or mechanical. I've got 600vdc and 480vac 3phase background as well.

I'm raising a teenage daughter so travelling out of NM isn't in the cards right now. Most of the recruiters are hitting me with jobs that have a s*** ton of travelling and I did that before I had my child but now isn't the time. Besides, I love living in NM and wheeling AZ/NM/CO is less than five hours away 👍

I'm open to whatever.

Thanks.
Good luck. Stay strong in your convictions. You are courageous standing up for what you feel is right. Find a small business owner who has same convictions you hold. My boss is one of these folks. We employ 25+ highly talented tradesman in SoCal, I think 1 or 2 of about 25 decided it was for them, the rest said hell no. We have yet to have any issues keeping guys working. Talent and ability always trump these mandates in the real world when s*** needs to get done.

FJB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom