Eclipse SE8353 5-1/4" speakers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i boughtg some of the Eclipse SE8353 5-1/4" speakers on ebay and don't have the heart to install them in my 80. i will sell them for what i have in them $20 (and whatever the shipping is to get them to you) if someone wants them. They are in excellent condition.

well for one this isnt in the right place but on second thought are they new? where you at? and there are front or rear? or both?

thanks
mike

What don't you have the heart to install them? I installed a pair in mine and they sound great.

rls1108 said:
i boughtg some of the Eclipse SE8353 5-1/4" speakers on ebay and don't have the heart to install them in my 80. i will sell them for what i have in them $20 (and whatever the shipping is to get them to you) if someone wants them. They are in excellent condition.

It's like a 1/2 :banana: job at the most, dont sweat it, you'll thank yourself for putting them in later.

I could not make myself start cutting and fitting on something that was ok in the first place...i bought the speakers with intentions to install them, but backed out. they have been sitting on the dining room table for a couple of months now...

rls1108 said:
<snip> they have been sitting on the dining room table for a couple of months now...

this is how we know you're not married...
however, if you are, does she have a sister, and is this sister as understanding...
eh never mind...
i'll take the speakers off your hands if you still have them.

rls1108 said:
I could not make myself start cutting and fitting on something that was ok in the first place...i bought the speakers with intentions to install them, but backed out. they have been sitting on the dining room table for a couple of months now...

Errrrr, there isnt any cutting envolved on the install for the front ....besides cutting the two wires, as I said, its WAY simple.

Anyways, if you are happy with stock, sell them to Miked.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom