Ebrake cable. Rear axle bolt. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BlueCruiser84

SILVER Star
Threads
320D3F12-D895-4DA6-BF57-DB3F3454D342.jpeg

Does anyone know what type of fastener bolts this bracket doo-dad (might be the equalizer?) onto the axle housing? Doesn’t look like a standard bolt would work. I’m assuming it’s something with a larger smooth shoulder to allow the bracket movement.

If anyone has a part number or even a link to a site that has exploded diagrams that would be great.

Here's a diagram. I think the part # you need is 9010908244

a1_460467A.jpg

The bolt looks like this. Has a larger shoulder like you were thinking.

9010908244.jpg

Here's a link to where you can buy it too.

Metric "Shoulder Bolt" of the right size from the hardware store would work in a pinch if you could find one. Toyota part is best tho.

Wow... That is the most complete response to a question I have ever received. Thanks!

I'll bookmark that parts site too.

This is probably a question that needs its own thread, but how do the parts diagram numbers relate to actual part numbers? I;ve never known that.

Here's a diagram. I think the part # you need is 9010908244

The bolt looks like this. Has a larger shoulder like you were thinking.

Here's a link to where you can buy it too.

Wow... That is the most complete response to a question I have ever received. Thanks!

This is probably a question that needs its own thread, but how do the parts diagram numbers relate to actual part numbers? I;ve never known that.

Happy to help man!

I might just be reading your question wrong (or I'm just being stupid :hillbilly:) but what do you mean on the parts number thing?

Happy to help man!

I might just be reading your question wrong (or I'm just being stupid :hillbilly:) but what do you mean on the parts number thing?

Nevermind. I looked again. I was looking at the wrong bolt in the picture. User error, doh!

It was a while back, but nobody answered him, so.....

The numbers on the diagram correspond to headers on the corresponding parts listing. As the diagrams may be used for similar models, varying part numbers may be listed under that heading. Sometime they just use the full part number. But mostly it is a number that uses the first part of the part number which is a general category, followed by a letter for that particular piece on that illustration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom