Parting Out Durango, CO Part Out 97 misc pieces & 94 triple locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@TtyTyler

I can box it this weekend and ship it on Monday. If you're in a bind I can see if UPS or FedEx would go out tomorrow and can ship expedited.

It was working prior to the engine being pulled to be rebuilt (headgasket blew).

I am looking for the frame engine brackets, both sides that will fit a 1985 60, believe there all the same, not engine mount but the brackets that are riveted to the frame that hold the engine mounts? Thx

All prices are plus shipping.
Powertrain is sold from both vehicles. Body tub & doors from 97 + front clip from the 94 are being used to rebuild my 97. I'm listing the parts that are readily available below. If you need something else, feel free to comment or message me. I have a lot of other stuff but just listed what I have ready to ship below.
94 locked axles with ECU $2500 (Can be sold as rolling chassis with clean Colorado title)
97 non-locked axles $800 (will be available around 6/21)
94 Grille $75
94 air filter can with hoses (no MAF) $60
Spare hoist $50
OEM Hitch $60
97 OEM Starter $60
97 OEM Alternator $50
97 OEM AC compressor $50
94 AC drier $20
94 AC Condenser $50
Power Steering cooler (aka paperclip) $50
94 Ashtray $25
94 interior door handle surround trim (x4, Brown) $40
94 fan shroud $50
94 washer bottle $20
94 battery tray (1 broken mounting tab) $20
94 master window controller $40
OEM Tow Hooks $20/pair
OEM DS Tail Light (clean) $40
97 Rear mud flaps $40/pair
94 rear fiberglass flares $80/piece (rear quarter & rear door pieces available for both DS and PS)
Seat belts (94 manual seat type):
First Row (DS is pretty shredded, but mechanism looks good. PS is very clean) $100 for the pair
2nd Row (DS & PS are clean) $70 for the pair
3rd Row (DS & PS are clean) $50 for the pair
Looking for exhaust:need downpipe and possibly cat back as well ..mine got roasted by the salt

Looking for exhaust:need downpipe and possibly cat back as well ..mine got roasted by the salt
Not sure which year yours is, but 93-94 exhaust is different from 95-97.
Exhaust was sold from the 97. Y pipe was cut on the 94 to pull the engine but still have the rest of it.

Would you sell front locked axle separate from rear for 1300$? And I don’t need the ecu.

Last edited:
All prices are plus shipping.
Powertrain is sold from both vehicles. Body tub & doors from 97 + front clip from the 94 are being used to rebuild my 97. I'm listing the parts that are readily available below. If you need something else, feel free to comment or message me. I have a lot of other stuff but just listed what I have ready to ship below.
94 locked axles with ECU $2500 (Can be sold as rolling chassis with clean Colorado title)
97 non-locked axles $800 (will be available around 6/21)
94 Grille $75
94 air filter can with hoses (no MAF) $60
Spare hoist $50
OEM Hitch $60
97 OEM Starter $60
97 OEM Alternator $50
97 OEM AC compressor $50
94 AC drier $20
94 AC Condenser $50
Power Steering cooler (aka paperclip) $50
94 Ashtray $25
94 interior door handle surround trim (x4, Brown) $40
94 fan shroud $50
94 washer bottle $20
94 battery tray (1 broken mounting tab) $20
94 master window controller $40
OEM Tow Hooks $20/pair
OEM DS Tail Light (clean) $40
97 Rear mud flaps $40/pair
94 rear fiberglass flares $80/piece (rear quarter & rear door pieces available for both DS and PS)
Seat belts (94 manual seat type):
First Row (DS is pretty shredded, but mechanism looks good. PS is very clean) $100 for the pair
2nd Row (DS & PS are clean) $70 for the pair
3rd Row (DS & PS are clean) $50 for the pair
94: is the ashtray WITH the bracket behind? What color was your dash?

Thanks

Sorry for taking so long to respond.

94: is the ashtray WITH the bracket behind? What color was your dash?

Thanks
What bracket are you needing? The 94 is sitting at another member's house until the snow clears enough for me to grab it.
The dash is tan.

HI. Do you still have the rear lift gate? Zip is 75207. Thanks.
I have a rear lift gate available but won't be able to pull it until after winter is done. I might be able to deliver to you in Dallas this summer if you're not in a hurry for it.

Any rear bumper covers with brackets?
For the 94 or 97? Both sides?

Rear bumper: 94 or 97 should be fine and need both sides. I also need all the mounting brackets and top plate as well. My current my LC has aftermarket bumper and I’m going back to stock.

Sorry for taking so long to respond.

What bracket are you needing? The 94 is sitting at another member's house until the snow clears enough for me to grab it.
The dash is tan.

I have a rear lift gate available but won't be able to pull it until after winter is done. I might be able to deliver to you in Dallas this summer if you're not in a hurry for it.

For the 94 or 97? Both sides?
The bracket that the ashtray slides into. Mine is way jacked up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom