Parting Out Durango CO 60 & 62 part outs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey folks. I’m parting out a 84’ 60 due to slight rust & water in the oil. I am also paring an 89’ 62 I have a few mechanical parts (everything but the body and interior) and then a front clip from a different 62.
So in total parts from 3 cruisers.
Attached are the photos of the 60, I have many more photos upon requests

View attachment 2130323

View attachment 2130324

View attachment 2130325

View attachment 2130326

View attachment 2130327
Can you text 801-673-4051

Was wondering if you had this dash blank outa the 62. Part number 55549-90A00-U Above the ash tray beside heater control. Thanks for your time.

Do you have a passenger seat belt reciever? Would like a gray one but I won't be picky if the price is right. I am in gunnison and would like it shipped unless I come up with more things I need then I might drive down to you. Thanks!

I’m looking for a passenger exterior door handle if you still have one and a window crank if your interior is grey/blue

thanks,
Anne

Here are some of the available parts
60 PARTS
Passenger door ( Doors can be sold as cores or complete minus interior door card or complete including door card)
Rear passenger door
Rear driver door
Hatch (One dent)
Lower gate (minor rust)
Driver fender, minor bubbling at bottom of fender. Fixable and usable.
Passenger fender, almost immaculate.
Hood
Grille
Lower valance
Headlights
Marker lights
HL bezels, passenger is slightly damaged
D Pillar vents. Driver has small crack
Seats
Dash bits
Any panels you need cut off for rust repair.
Glass, rear hatch, doors, rear cargo area etc
Door panels. Cargo area panels.
Center console, not perfect but not awful by any means
OEM tail lights
Steering wheel
PS pump
AC condenser
Transmission (4 speed manual)
Transfercase (1984)
Front axle
Rear axle housing, sand blasted and painted ready for diff rebuild
OEM wheels, 11 total

62 Parts
Front seats
Front clip... fenders, hood, & Grille have damage.
Lower valance
Turn signals
Bumper F&R
Misc dash pieces
Misc pieces that don't have to deal with engine management or operation, I will be turning this rig into a rock crawler/ Buggy as it had a tree fall onto the cab.

62 parts
Anything under the hood. Anything attached to the frame. I am using the cab/interior for a restomod build and will be putting it onto a 03 V8 4Runner Chassis. So the frame, etc will all be available for purchase.

ANYTHING is available to be shipped on the buyers dime unless shipping is expected to be under 10$ then I will take care of it. I have PayPal ready and will ship within a very reasonable timeframe.
On a side note i also am selling parts from a 2000 LC, 03 Tacoma, 86 4Runner, 84-88 Pickup, 75&77 Hilux, as well as a hoard of parts Ive collected through the years.
Feel free to contact me with any questions, offers, prices, etc.

Thanks again have a great day fellow LC Folk.
I am interested in the 60 grille if there are no cracks and it is chrome. Does it come with the Toyota emblem?

Here are some of the available parts
60 PARTS
Passenger door ( Doors can be sold as cores or complete minus interior door card or complete including door card)
Rear passenger door
Rear driver door
Hatch (One dent)
Lower gate (minor rust)
Driver fender, minor bubbling at bottom of fender. Fixable and usable.
Passenger fender, almost immaculate.
Hood
Grille
Lower valance
Headlights
Marker lights
HL bezels, passenger is slightly damaged
D Pillar vents. Driver has small crack
Seats
Dash bits
Any panels you need cut off for rust repair.
Glass, rear hatch, doors, rear cargo area etc
Door panels. Cargo area panels.
Center console, not perfect but not awful by any means
OEM tail lights
Steering wheel
PS pump
AC condenser
Transmission (4 speed manual)
Transfercase (1984)
Front axle
Rear axle housing, sand blasted and painted ready for diff rebuild
OEM wheels, 11 total

62 Parts
Front seats
Front clip... fenders, hood, & Grille have damage.
Lower valance
Turn signals
Bumper F&R
Misc dash pieces
Misc pieces that don't have to deal with engine management or operation, I will be turning this rig into a rock crawler/ Buggy as it had a tree fall onto the cab.

62 parts
Anything under the hood. Anything attached to the frame. I am using the cab/interior for a restomod build and will be putting it onto a 03 V8 4Runner Chassis. So the frame, etc will all be available for purchase.

ANYTHING is available to be shipped on the buyers dime unless shipping is expected to be under 10$ then I will take care of it. I have PayPal ready and will ship within a very reasonable timeframe.
On a side note i also am selling parts from a 2000 LC, 03 Tacoma, 86 4Runner, 84-88 Pickup, 75&77 Hilux, as well as a hoard of parts Ive collected through the years.
Feel free to contact me with any questions, offers, prices, etc.

Thanks again have a great day fellow LC Folk.
For a FJ60…Interested in the front and rear exterior vents and HL bezels. Do you have a rear wiper arm available?

For a 60… rear hatch lock assembly? Also interested in rear wiper arm

Hey folks. I’m parting out a 84’ 60 due to slight rust & water in the oil. I am also paring an 89’ 62 I have a few mechanical parts (everything but the body and interior) and then a front clip from a different 62.
So in total parts from 3 cruisers.
Attached are the photos of the 60, I have many more photos upon requests

View attachment 2130323

View attachment 2130324

View attachment 2130325

View attachment 2130326

View attachment 2130327
Hi Im lookimg for a pair of rear backing plates for 1984 fj60 shipping to AZ 85646, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom