Parting Out Durango, CO 1994 FZJ80 body tub, doors, glass, etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

txgringo

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a deal working to sell the rolling chassis and I'm keeping the front clip (hood, fenders, cowl, valence, grille). This leaves me with the body tub with all doors & glass (windshield is toast, upper hatch is damaged, but all other doors are in pretty good shape), dash, sunroof. Includes most of the wiring inside and can include other internal stuff if interested.

The rig is sitting in Durango right now but I may be hauling the frame to Texas later this month and could possibly arrange to drop the body off along my route (assuming you have the means to pull it from the frame) or we can schedule a time to pick it up and help you load it on your trailer in Buffalo, TX.

Asking $500 for body tub, doors, glass, etc. As I mentioned, flexible on some of the interior bits (seats are listed for sale in parts section).

20191111_162240.jpg

20191111_162250.jpg

20191111_162307.jpg

Last edited:
I took some more pictures to better show the condition of the various body parts. Google Drive: 94 Beige doors and body

The rear PS door has some light scratches running horizontally and one "rubbed" place that is deeper (see pics for details).

The front PS door has a dent can easily be pulled out. No damage to the paint and no creasing.

The front DS door is a little rougher with one deep dent with paint damage and the rust on the pinch weld is worse than I recall. Still repairable, but I wouldn't consider that door "usable as-is".

All internals (window motors, lock actuators, etc.) are included with the doors.

All the glass is good except the windshield which has some significant cracks.

3 door handles are good (front DS is broken).

I'm in Durango and have an FJ60 (of the three Startdust Silver ones in town). Mine has a leaking steering gear box. Does your 80 have one, is it tight and are you willing to part that out? If so, how much?

I'm in Durango and have an FJ60 (of the three Startdust Silver ones in town). Mine has a leaking steering gear box. Does your 80 have one, is it tight and are you willing to part that out? If so, how much?

The steering box is part of the rolling chassis sale that I'm working on. If that deal doesn't work out I'll reach out to you.

Cool. Thanks. I'll have time. Right now, mine just leaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom