SOLD Dubai: 70 Series 12V Cluster with Differential Lock + Turbo + T-Belt - $450 - Worldwide Shipping Fedex via Paypal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JDMStanNTopSoft

Supporting Vendor
Threads
70 Series 12V Cluster with Differential Lock + Turbo + T-Belt - Super Rare! - $450

This is a super super rare 70 Series 12V instrument cluster which has the lights for the differential locks (Diff locks), Turbo & Timing Belt.

DSC04270 - Copy.jpg

DSC04271 - Copy.jpg

IMG_20201011_045440.jpg

IMG_20201011_045449.jpg

Last edited:
Is this diff lock cluster still available? I don't if it's the same one that sold in your other ad.

Is this diff lock cluster still available? I don't if it's the same one that sold in your other ad.
This one was sold to a member here on Ih8mud. But a vendor here has another one for sale. I only have a basic 12V cluster.

Are you selling the second cluster?

I am searching for a 12V 1HZ Tach, but could buy the entire cluster.
Thanks!

This will work with a diesel 12 wiring set up... also has provision for Turbo indication... the title mentions FJ variants to emphasise 12V wiring...
This is why I'm confused. FJ trucks are not turbo, so the title is misleading.

An FJ Tach will NOT work on an HZJ truck, and vice versa. The tach frequency is different.

Exactly what truck did that gauge come from?

This is why I'm confused. FJ trucks are not turbo, so the title is misleading.

An FJ Tach will NOT work on an HZJ truck, and vice versa. The tach frequency is different.

Exactly what truck did that gauge come from?
Agreed. This cluster is from a 78 Series with a 2L Turbo engine... (2LTE)

Got it. I think that listing should say LJ78 cluster, not FJ70 cluster so as not to mislead someone.

That tachometer absolutely will NOT work with a Gas truck.
Just fixed it to diesel...

I have an FJ40, converted to diesel now, with a 2L Turbo engine, and it retains the older 12V wiring.

So this cluster will work with your 1HZ, right?

Just fixed it to diesel...

I have an FJ40, converted to diesel now, with a 2L Turbo engine, and it retains the older 12V wiring.

So this cluster will work with your 1HZ, right?

It's not a 12V issue. The frequency of the resisters inside the tach are not the same.

A gas engine uses a pulse from the ignition coil, where a 2L, 2LTE, 1HZ, 1HDT, 1KZ, etc all use a magnetic pulse with a different frequency.
I'm interested how you got your gas tachometer to work with the 2L engine.

That tach will work. I'll DM ya

It's not a 12V issue. The frequency of the resisters inside the tach are not the same.

A gas engine uses a pulse from the ignition coil, where a 2L, 2LTE, 1HZ, 1HDT, 1KZ, etc all use a magnetic pulse with a different frequency.
I'm interested how you got your gas tachometer to work with the 2L engine.

That tach will work. I'll DM ya

Ok. Waiting for DM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom