Wanted double groove crank pulley 3B (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for a double groove crank pulley for a 3b . Any out there??? pm me if you got one. also a bracket to mount a saginaw pump under the alternator.

There is no such thing as a double crank pulley for the 3B. You'll need to look at the front of your current pulley and see if you have the older one with only two bolt holes or a newer one with 6 holes. If it has only two you need a different (newer) crank pulley, if you have 6 you want to ask for the power steering pulley that bolts onto the face of the crank pulley.

thanks

That was the last part of the puzzle , now I can go forwrd on this project. Can I buy that pulley from toyota or is there an aftermarket source?This site and everyone here is so helpful, I have much more confidence that I'll be able to keep my 3b running and healthy for years. Thank you all.

cruiser user said:
That was the last part of the puzzle , now I can go forwrd on this project. Can I buy that pulley from toyota or is there an aftermarket source?This site and everyone here is so helpful, I have much more confidence that I'll be able to keep my 3b running and healthy for years. Thank you all.

Which pulley? You likely can get both from G&S Cruiser Parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom