Door Window Rubbers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to replace all of the rubber in my doors that might be affecting the performance of my windows, as they roll up and down very slowly and I've been told that I should replace the rubber before I replace the motors. I contacted CruiserParts.net and they told me that I'll need run channels for each door (around the frame of the window), belt moulding (piece at bottom of window frame), inner weatherstrip, and inner felt. First, I'd like to confirm that those are the parts I will need, and second, Cruiserparts.net sells most of those parts, but I can't find inner felt for the rear doors, I can't find the belt moulding for the rear right door, and I can't find inner weatherstrip for the front doors. If anyone knows where I can find these parts (NEW) please let me know, and if any vendors here sell it for cheaper than the high cruiserparts.net prices, please contact me. Thanks in advance.

Contact member @ranma21. He probably has what you need and knows what you need. Window runs and belt molding.

PM @Akella. Got my window runs from him. GTG

X2 ^^^ I got all 4 window runs, all 5 door seals, and all 6 belt moldings through him. Great customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom