Doing an SOA on a BJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tsikot.com
Hi guys, I'm kinda new here and I really don't know much about Cruisers.

I don't know if this has been posted here or not but how does one do a spring over axle conversion on a BJ40 (diesel)? What materials and parts do I need? Is there a bad effect with doing this?

Thanks.

Greetings,
As you look through this site you will find alot of input on SOA's run a search and you will get several days worth of reading. You will find two basic ways of doing SOA's.: The cheaper fairly easy way and the more involved cut and turn method, both have thier virtue. Not knowing what kind of support you have access to in the philipines which can affect how you decide to go. I'm up in alaska sort of on the fringe of things so I try and keep it simple.

try the tech section here, search the bulletin board here and at www.pirate4x4.com

that should keep you busy

The process for SOA on a BJ40 will be identical to any other Cruiser from a 40-55-60-62....the tech links and some searches will answer 90% of your questions! Happy hunting!

forgot to say that woody

Over the years there has been quite a few BJ40's that have competed in the Rain Forest Challenge with Leaf Spring over Axle conversions. :) Would be nice to find out how their setup differs. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom