dog attacked my dog (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A snarl is a warning. A dog is entitled to have moods and may not tolerate as well one day what he usually tolerates. They can also have differences of opinion about individual people, letting some people get away with things others don't.

Not questioning the meaning of the snarl. Just illustating (or refuting your previous statement) that traits "don't just show up" (paraphrasing for laziness).
Couldn't care less what causes his panties to get all curled up; dead dog in my world. He's a great dog but I refuse to takes chances.

it is so nice to have an expert here on mud for everything.. Thanks for imparting your vast knowledge to the group tofu..

we would call you Bullwinkle where i come from..

But you are truly a Richard Cranium

Tofu, we're talking dogs here, not snow leapards. If you say snow leapards are snarky and aloof, ok, you know more than the rest of us perhaps. But we're talking about dogs. When animal experts study an animal, they often go to the region the animal lives, and spend time learning from the indigenous population. People who've lived with a particular species for millenia usually have a very good read on it. And guess what, most of us have lived with dogs all our lives, as have our ancesters for thousands of years. Dogs are part of most of our families, we hunt, eat, sleep, fight, and live closely with our dogs. We mourn their deaths, celebrate their arrival, are sad when they are sad and happy when they are happy. It's a very intimate relationship. For you to come on here and say that you and only you understand what's going on in a dogs mind is absurd, no matter how many books you've read about it. It's arrogant and foolish.

This come to the whole trainwreck that is Tofu. It's just embarrassing to see you continue arguing on thread after thread after everyone else can see you've lost. And it's just tragic when you say you have years of training on the particular subject, and you obviously can't see what even the most casual observer on the subject sees quite clearly. Maybe you just love the attention, but it's sad.

Scott, you're a nice guy....you sugarcoat it nicely. ;)

tofu, haven't you figured out that every topic you engage in ends up with someone calling you a douche bag? you think your smart, but you can't even see the obvious. EVERYONE else can't be wrong. i've read many of these threads and stayed away because i was raised to not say anything unless you have something good to add and i didn't want to be joining in the bashing. but don't you get it? you're constantly wrong....from psychoanalyzing burlew to psychoanalyzing dogs. thank god you never became a shrink....now, that would be a crime.

anyway, i think i'm done with this topic. don't like arguing with a moron. tofu wins through attrition.

Last edited:
you are such an ambulance chaser.

Oh dingleberry, go get a crayon and a piece of paper and write down all the reasons why you are such a dingleberry. Dingle, dingle, dingle!

it is so nice to have an expert here on mud for everything.. Thanks for imparting your vast knowledge to the group tofu..

Ok; wait.

That is awesome.

Whom did you hire to write that??

Go make some retard soap...
Tofu, we're talking dogs here, not snow leapards. If you say snow leapards are snarky and aloof, ok, you know more than the rest of us perhaps. But we're talking about dogs. When animal experts study an animal, they often go to the region the animal lives, and spend time learning from the indigenous population. People who've lived with a particular species for millenia usually have a very good read on it. And guess what, most of us have lived with dogs all our lives, as have our ancesters for thousands of years. Dogs are part of most of our families, we hunt, eat, sleep, fight, and live closely with our dogs. We mourn their deaths, celebrate their arrival, are sad when they are sad and happy when they are happy. It's a very intimate relationship. For you to come on here and say that you and only you understand what's going on in a dogs mind is absurd, no matter how many books you've read about it. It's arrogant and foolish.

This come to the whole trainwreck that is Tofu. It's just embarrassing to see you continue arguing on thread after thread after everyone else can see you've lost. And it's just tragic when you say you have years of training on the particular subject, and you obviously can't see what even the most casual observer on the subject sees quite clearly. Maybe you just love the attention, but it's sad.
I said "only I"?

I am a fool. No doubt. I argue with people like you, who still can not read my posts despite them being written in plain English.
People HAVE lived with canines for millenia, but you have not. You do not have the benefit of the knowledge gleaned over that period. Me neither. But, this isn't armchair info I have, but formal education on the subject. I am not just some Google pro.

I'm done.

tofu, haven't you figured out that every topic you engage in ends up with someone calling you a douche bag? you think your smart, but you can't even see the obvious. EVERYONE else can't be wrong. i've read many of these threads and stayed away because i was raised to not say anything unless you have something good to add and i didn't want to be joining in the bashing. but don't you get it? you're constantly wrong....from psychoanalyzing burlew to psychoanalyzing dogs. thank god you never became a shrink....now, that would be a crime.

anyway, i think i'm done with this topic. don't like arguing with a moron. tofu wins through attrition.

You're = you are. Being called names does not make me incorrect. You using absolutes like "every thread" and "EVERYONE" makes you
a blowhard incapable of actually posting a coherent, persuasive argument. In fact, in this thread you've failed to do so even one time.

I am right about Burlew (though tact admittedly was lacking in my post) and I am right until PROVEN wrong in this one.

Spouting invectives and shouting about how I am always wrong and everyone hates me is not a debate technique anyone with a brain would utilize.

As for how you were raised, I don't care, but shame on your parents for not teaching you better English.

:flipoff2:

I have a team or writers

:flipoff2:

retards.jpg

I am right until PROVEN wrong

We're talking about your opinion here. It's not by chance that you seem to argue most vehemtly on points that cannot be proven. You never have to admit to being wrong, no matter how many people post up arguments and information that opposes your opinion. This is about your personality. You need one.

You have kids, they're going to hit a stage where they look for and point out your faults. God help them.

being a non-practicing lawyer makes you an expert on dogs how? Taking a few zoology classes make you a canine expert how? The retarded soap maker would like to know.. Impart unto us ignorant your great knowledge Bullwinkle.. Or are you staying at a Holiday Inn express to make you smarter than the average person.

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar*

*This is not to my knowledge proven by scientific study, and I'm not an entomologist by trade or training. Purely based on common knowledge among native human populations who've lived with flies, honey, and vinegar for thousands of years. Oh, and I'm staying at a Holiday Inn Suites tonight, for extra knowledge.

snow leapards.

Speaking of snow leapards...

While visiting a wild animal park we stopped to look at the Siberian Tiger. It was laying "asleep" at the back of its cage. When my 3yo twins walked up to the fence he pounced. He jumped and in three lopes was at the fence staring at the kids. He let out a very low rumble that was unmistakable. "If this fence wasn't here you would both be my snack!"

It made my skin crawl!

tofu, you are an ass. other than using caps...which i don't unless i'm writing a report for something important, like work, or to highlight something, i have an excellent command of the english language and punctuation. what you caught me at was poor proofreading, dummy. i used "you're" correctly in the very sentence before that one.... and you were stupid enough to quote it. hahahahahaha

scottm can trade barbs, AND make an argument without seeming like an ass. he can be funny, too. maybe you should take some pointers from him. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom