Does your RTT suffer from... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just a followup on this. Anyone use theirs yet... jeff, sailor? Curious what your experience is.

BTW I have 1 left still, Chris did you get yours or still want one? can't recall....

Just a followup on this. Anyone use theirs yet... jeff, sailor? Curious what your experience is.

BTW I have 1 left still, Chris did you get yours or still want one? can't recall....

Sounds like it might be a good thing for my plastic shell Technitop. 48"X83" is the minimum I need. If larger I can cut to fit. If spoken for prior...no worries.

Thanks

gb

Worked a treat at Manning (cold) and Oroville WA. (hot). A good cure-

Pete- I understand I gave you the wrong part? Let me know what you need and it will appear. Thx.

Last call, Chris, else it goes to Greg... let's say deadline by this Thu at 11:11:11.11pm

Sounds like it might be a good thing for my plastic shell Technitop. 48"X83" is the minimum I need. If larger I can cut to fit. If spoken for prior...no worries.

Thanks

gb

Greg I just realized I still have 1 more - the deadline came and went so it's yours if you want it.

last sheet is sold, thanks peeps

An update from me on this solution, 7 years later. Still using the same pieces I installed back then. Hasn't cracked, hasn't compressed, still zero moisture under the mattress even after camping for a week in the rain. It's the best solution I've found, period. The one drawback is that the movement and jiggling of the moisture barrier while driving means that it does create some black dust under the moisture barrier that you have to vacuum once in a blue moon if you want, but it never reaches the mattress or above since the barrier controls that.

I discovered some left over rolls of this material at my work. I have some left over after doing mine. It comes in a 4ft wide roll so you need two strips to do the length or do it as two 4ft pieces sideways, one piece per side of a standard fold in half soft top rtt. If anyone is looking let me know I have enough for probably 2 tents right now but left overs show up at the shop from time to time and I will post them up when they do. beer, cash, trades? let me know if you want some and we can figure something out. located in maple ridge

Reactions: kim
Yes please, I am looking for something just like this!

My tent measures out to 64"x96".
I think that there's a similar product called Cedarbreather (it's black), used as rainscreen under siding and roofing. I might have a lead on some in my area ... will check for others.

My tent measures out to 64"x96".
I think that there's a similar product called Cedarbreather (it's black), used as rainscreen under siding and roofing. I might have a lead on some in my area ... will check for others.
Thats the stuff I have I think. Its only is a 48" wide roll. So you would need two pieces cut down and there would be a seam in the middle? Or do you want to do it differently?

2 pcs works great. 👍

Hey mike, I’d be interested in a piece 48”x82” if you had enough.

Thx.
I have enough to do yours. Say $30? pm and we will figure out pickup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom